Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:34:37 PM EDT
I've decided that I want a skeletal stock on my weapon. It's something that not a lot of people seem to use.

opinions? links?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Which skeletal?  The ARFX is fairly common:
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
that's about what i'm looking for.... except in all black
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#3]
They normally come all in black, I painted mine.  The stock is called the ARFX and is made by Ace.  www.riflestocks.com is the company that makes them as well as some other similar models.  Try searching the Equipment Exchange for ARFX and you should be able to find a good deal on one.  If you can't find anything there then I think DSArms has the cheapest price.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you hold one before you buy it.  Find a gun shop that stocks Bushmaster .308's - they come stock with the ACE skeleton.  I like the looks and weight, but it feels like sh*t compared to my A2 and Voltor.  The cheek rest is terrible, IMO.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an ACE stock on my carbine and it's great. Definetly check them out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Try here:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=228455

The sale was supposed to end yesterday but if you e-mail him, perhaps you can still get the sale price.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Midway had them for $69---the last time I bought one-----check there-------no sales tax(except MO) and reasonably cheap shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top