Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 7:42:51 PM EDT
I need a Bolt assembly,and was looking for a Colt,but I found Armalite at a good price.Are these MP inspected and nice deburred Cam pin hole etc?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are these MP inspected...?

I'd like to know this as well.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What is an MP?  Micro pore?  Magna flux?  Xray?  WTF?

My Armalite bolt seems to work just fine.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is an MP?  Micro pore?  Magna flux?  Xray?  WTF?

My Armalite bolt seems to work just fine.

I have a lot of bolts from a lot of companies that work just fine.  At least for use on the range.  For a duty/hard use gun, I would prefer a little more insurance.  It is just for peace of mind, but I think peace of mind is worth a great deal.

So no one knows?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got one and it works fine.  If I was that concerned about MP testing on the bolt, I would contact Armalite.  Maybe one of the guys at ADCO or CMMG or some of the other producers would know.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I've put thousands of rounds through my armalite A2 with ZERO problems from the bolt or anything else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top