Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 8:51:35 PM EDT
I am planning a new build, and want to use an 18" stainless target barrel, but need it threaded 1/2 X 28 to use my suppressor on it.   Is there one out there to buy already threaded, or should I buy an 18" varmint from ADCO, and have them thread it for me?  This is for a sound suppressor.. not a flash...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out White Oak Armament. They have an 18" SS SPR countour threaded barrel that might met your requirements.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am planning a new build, and want to use an 18" stainless target barrel, but need it threaded 1/2 X 28 to use my suppressor on it.   Is there one out there to buy already threaded, or should I buy an 18" varmint from ADCO, and have them thread it for me?  This is for a sound suppressor.. not a flash...

OLYMPIC can make one for you...  I believe you will pay extra to have a 20" cut down, something like $42 or so.

mark
[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top