Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 8:20:41 PM EDT
I am waiting on my new armalite SOF to get here.  I want to put a match grade trigger in it
I may get a heavy barrel in the future for varminting .  I am considering the chip McCormick drop in flat style.  
I shoot defensive pistol and am going to start 3 gun.  Would you recommend I stage or a II stage trigger?   I've never shot a two stage.  

Thanks  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the accuracy speaks trigger.  Its very high quality.  there are definately some questionable "stock" trigger parts out there.  I would not trust a cast hammer, and unless you are buying from LMT or Colt, the quality of the internals can be hit or miss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top