Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 6:25:46 PM EDT
Just got my LPK from J&T (in just 3 days, BTW). I ordered a short buttstock screw for an A1 stock but I think the one they sent is too long--it's 1.088" and definitely goes into the tube where the buffer will hit it. Could this possibly be right?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The A1 screw is a stubby little thing.  I just checked one and it is .575".
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Your suspisions are correct. They sent you an A2 screw.  The A1 screw is .570 (give or take a few thou) long.  Either send it back or cut the one they sent.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Just 'Dremel' 5/8" off of it.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sending it back at my expense when they already charged me $9.25 shipping.

I just found out about the Industry forum and posted a question to them about it there. Let's see what they do to make it right.  So far everything else in the kit looks great, and their shipping speed was tremendous. I mentioned when I called them that they were getting business because of good things posted about their LPKs here on ARFCOM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top