Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2003 4:10:33 PM EDT
Anyone seen a handguard with a rail system similar to the les baer thunderranch edition? I dont see that one for sale on the les baer site but i would like one. I cant stand the feel of all those rails on the handguard and dont really need anything but the top and the 3 little ones up front. Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
What you are describing is the SIR system. To find out, go to ARMSMOUNTS.com
Jack
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I too was interested in the FF tube used on the LB's new carbine. After speaking with their customer service, I was told the tube would eventually be available for sale as an individual add on, just like their new flip up front site base. My phone call took place a little over a month ago and I have since developed interest in the rail less varminter tube from BM.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I cant stand the feel of all those rails on the handguard and dont really need anything but the top and the 3 little ones up front. Thanks for your help!
View Quote

The PRI carbon fiber tubes have a full length top rail and short rail on the other three sides.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:24:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#5]
"I cant stand the feel of all those rails "

That's why KAC invented the RAS pannel. cover a few up with those and enjoy.

KAC FF RAS (I've had all the rest now I have the best.)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top