Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2003 7:43:48 PM EDT
I want a carbine upper put together with C More quadrail midlength handguards. I am not in a position to order the parts and install everything myself.

Bushmaster, Armalite, M & A - None of these guys will put this combination of parts together. I understand that the gas port on the barrel has to be located further down but I did not anticipate difficulty finding a reputable company to put this combo together for me.

I would like to have a chrome lined 1 in 9 barrel and chamber, mated to an A3 upper with these particular hanguards from C More. I am sure someone out there can help me spend my money before my wife does!

I posted a similar message in the uppers... section without a single response!?! What's a guy got to do to get some attention around here?

This site is the best, may it never go down again!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Kurt at KKF precision might be able to do this.

But you have to find a person who has a barrel that you can build on with no gas port drilled (YOU DON'T WANT 2 gas ports).

That is going to be the challenge.  No flutes either (if you want them you will have to wait and have Kurt do them also.)

Link Posted: 10/14/2003 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
RRA has chrome-lined mid-length barrels, but I think they're all pre-bans(but could be used with a threaded, pinned and welded brake if the lug was removed).  They have CAR and rifle length quad-rails, but no mids yet that i know of.
Sluggo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top