Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2003 10:42:28 AM EDT
I'm just curious if anyone has any expirence with the Fulton armory Liberator II quad rails.

I really dont know much about them so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

Are they any good? the rifle it would be going in is a rifle that sees a fair amount of use.

also, the fulton armory website says it's wever style slots on the rail, so will Picantanny stuff and M1913 rail stuff go on it?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't Fulton use the C-More rail product in its rifles?
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Doesn't Fulton use the C-More rail product in its rifles?
View Quote

I think they are different.

c-more:[img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/buttstocks/Images/qr-r.jpg[/img]

Liberator II:[img]http://www.fulton-armory.com/LiberatorIIFloatTubeGreen-350_50.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I am looking at the same rail, someone out there has to have seen one up close
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the 20 inch version for my 2000  $ rifle it's GREAT!!!!

PS contact CMMG about it !
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a Fulton Armory carbine rail handguard from an upper I just purchased, if interested you can have it for $75 shipped [:)]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got a Fulton Armory carbine rail handguard from an upper I just purchased, if interested you can have it for $75 shipped [:)]
View Quote

Is that your way of saying you didn't like it? [:)]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm with you Wipeout.........

If it's that bad????? Nah, it couldn't be.

Duffy, check your mail. Need a project..

Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol you gentlemen are way too cynical [:d]  I found a great deal on an M4 upper and the previous owner (Grumpy M4, great guy to deal with) had installed it and sold it together.  I've always had the KAC FF MRE RAS in mind, he was kind to remove it for me, thus allowing me to install the KAC FF MRE RAS in minutes.  I just got it yesterday, I was gonna put it on another upper but I'm not gonna do another upper for a long while, in any case I'm a KAC man [;)]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Duffy,

I hear ya..... I have a KAC RAS on its way for my 3 gun rifle. Being its post ban, it's the way to go I hear.

Been looking for a sample FF RAS style handguard that I can attempt to develope an adaptor that will let a guy remove the barrel, Delta ring and install a FF from the chamber end.

Can it be done and hold steady enough for optics? Don't know till you try..

Terry
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#10]
GrumpyM4 is a knowledgable builder, that he chose it says something about its quality, though I myself have no experience with it other than I think it's made of steel, not aluminum and therefore a bit heavier.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#11]
TWW was that you with whom I spoke this morning?  If so, please email me your addy so I can ship it to you, as well as give you my addy.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Duffy,

It was me...... Nice talking to you.

Thought it better to exchange information by e-mail. I was on the move and didn't have a pen handy.

TWW

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Cool, I'd like to get this sent to you tomorrow [:)]
Sorry I couldn't chat with you more this morning, I was in a client's office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top