Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2003 2:48:35 PM EDT
Remember the MWG Accurizer, torqued onto the end of a barrel to tune it? MWG had a website at www.shadow.net/~mwg, but there's nothing there now. Anybody know where they are now, or how to find an Accurizer? This is for a pre-ban application.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I vaguely remember it, but what I'd like to find is an original Fabian Bros. DTA Mil-Brake. Had one on a Steyr AUG and it worked great. Buddies have them on AR's, but nobody has a spare!

-------------
JayCeeNC
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#2]
ARMS used to catalog a similar item but I never used it.

Maybe that was it? looked like a BOSS brake meets military look.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can get the page to come up it may be mwgco.com. I also have seen their brake, Kurts Kustom also has one like the "BOSS" which he can put on an AR. RJW...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top