Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2003 10:19:09 AM EDT
Hello, I am a regular reader here but this is my first post. I have recently ordered A-2 20" kit from Sherluk. I paid an extra $75 to get a chrome lined barrel. Now when comparing to the inside of my 16" model-1 barrel, I can see no difference.  How do I tell for sure that my barrel is chromed lined.  Thanks for any and all help.
Cajunator
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:22:07 AM EDT
[#1]
IM the member TROY here and he can either send or post a really good pic that will help you out a lot.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey, I didnt have those pics on file brother. But thanks for posting them once again!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, You guys are great. Thanks for the quick replies. The end of my barrel doesn't look anything like the pic so I am sure that I don't have a chrome lined barrel even though I paid the extra bucks for it. I'll give Sherluk a call to see if they will switch the upper out or refund the difference.  Thanks again
Cajunator
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Troy is truly scary in the breadth of his knowledge. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Who manufactured the barrel?  Is there anything stamped on the barrel?

If it's Bushmaster, it's chrome-lined.  If it's another major manufacturer, it MAY be chrome-lined.  If it's a no-name, it's probably not.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]
All I see is red XXXXXXXX'''''ssssssss
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top