Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 7:22:01 PM EDT
I'm STILL waiting on my 16" Heavy Barrel w/ BMAS 3-rail Gas Block installed.

It's been over 6 weeks since they received and entered my order into their system on April 14th...

Still not complaining...yet...

The wait is getting a bit old, though...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
That's odd I ordered a 20" Gov profile preban barrel assembly and A3 upper housing assembly and after talking to them last Frirday they said it had just shipped. I placed the order last Wednesday if I remember correctly. You may want to call them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#3]
They must be having them made by Rock River Arms now!! :-)
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's odd I ordered a 20" Gov profile preban barrel assembly and A3 upper housing assembly and after talking to them last Frirday they said it had just shipped. I placed the order last Wednesday if I remember correctly. You may want to call them.
View Quote

I just ordered this barrel too. Being a military item I thought that they would be hard to get, but mine just arrived last friday.

It's a beauty, I like it a lot.

Must be your particular barrel, maybe it's a popular one.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I was having difficulty (had been waiting about 3 weeks for a 14.5" 1/9 M4 barrel but when I called them and asked they said that it was going to be another 6 to 8 weeks.  I then asked the guy if they had any of those barrels in 1/7 and I found out that they had one left - I grabbed it and got it the next day.  Got lucky.  As I hear it they are swamped over there.

I'd give them a call - never hurts...

Just my .02

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
6 weeks? Big deal!

My 16" Bushy fluted upper took me ten, yes TEN months to wait.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:37:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I know what you mean.
I tried to order a M-4 barrel from Bushmaster.
I was lied to 4 times and after 8 weeks still didn't have a barrel.
I finally told them to cancel my order and
refund my money.
It took two weeks, and talking to the customer service manager to get my money back from
them.  Because of this I won't order from them
again, unless I have no other choice.

I wound up buying a Colt M-4 barrel from J&T,
paid $100.00 more for it but at least I got
a barrel.  That's more than what Bushmaster
could do.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#8]
A local gunsmith was going to build me a 16" Bushmaster upper.  He had the flat top receiver in stock and ordered a 16" pre-ban M4 barrel assembly in mid March.  Everytime he or I called we were told it would take 2-3 weeks to get.  I finally got a hold of someone who at least gave me a more realistic 10-12 week number.  Last week was week 11 when I called they told me it would be another 2-3 weeks before we would see it...[:(] Do you guys see a pattern here?

I canceled my order and as soon as I get my deposit back I'm ordering another upper that I know is in stock with a AR15.com vendor.

Oh well, their loss...
Top Top