Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 6:35:12 AM EDT
just a quick question; is the RRA lower complete?  you just strap on an upper and bolt carrier and go? or do you need something else?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It depends on how you buy it. If it is stripped, you need a lower receiver parts kit. If it is complete, just attach an upper and have at it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
You can buy them complete or stripped.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:43:03 AM EDT
[#3]
if it costs 250 or 350 (depending on trigger) does that sound like the price of a complete or stripped?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]
For that price and the fact that they mention the trigger, it sounds like a complete lower.

Might want to check out Adco. (www.adcofirearms.com)Good prices on lowers and shipping.

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Are there still problems with fitting RRA lowers to other brand uppers? I have RRA M4 and a Bushmaster rifle I tried putting the Bushy upper on the RRA lower after hearing stories about the RRA lowers not fitting other uppers and it wouldn't go in all the way.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure about their lowers, but their upper fit my DPMS nice and tight.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are there still problems with fitting RRA lowers to other brand uppers? I have RRA M4 and a Bushmaster rifle I tried putting the Bushy upper on the RRA lower after hearing stories about the RRA lowers not fitting other uppers and it wouldn't go in all the way.
View Quote

Have had 2 Colts, Oly (I think), and Rock River uppers on my RR lower at one time or another.  All fit just fine[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top