Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2002 1:55:12 PM EDT
I notice DPMS has a single shot AR type rifle for sale. Why even bother making one and why bother buy one? It seems like a worthless gun to me.

CRC
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Because it is one of the only AR15's legal to buy in California.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Man that must really suck!  Living in Texas all my life I sometimes take it for granted being able to pretty much buy and get what ever type of weapon,rifle,pistol you want. And then you realize those poor souls in Kalifornia have to buy a single shot AR15...now that sucks big time..jackpot
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 2:38:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea maybe one day our poor oppressed brothers in Kalibania, will be liberated!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 3:08:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just wondering if the single shot lower would be just right for one of those .50 BMG Ferret uppers?
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 3:35:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't find a reason good enough to live in a state that wont let you practice the same CONTSTITIUTIONAL freedoms as most of the rest of the nation does.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Ironic then, isn't it, that the DC sniper never made more than one shot at each location.
It's really a good thing for California that the killers were afraid to break any laws in California. I'm sure that that is the only reason why they didn't do their nastiness in Cali. They were scared to death of what would happen if they were caught in California.

Teeline
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#7]
They are trying the single shot out to get us used to it.  after 2004 it will be the only legal AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top