User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Forward Controls Design (Page 1 of 32)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 32
Posted: 12/6/2020 11:48:40 PM EDT
Hi everyone, lately I’ve noticed an uptick in people praising FCD and the bits they manufacture. I’m wondering if this praise is worth it. They seem to make very slick looking parts and charge a premium for them. They also have a spiffy logo, which seems to draw the AR crowd! Are they flavor of the month or the real deal?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Duffy:
LRF?  It's a collaboration with SOLGW, it's in production now
View Quote

Is it just a lower or a complete rifle?

I would love to have one. Probably going to be so hard to get.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 6:31:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: alpha0815] [#2]
Originally Posted By BBOHACH:

Is it just a lower or a complete rifle?

I would love to have one. Probably going to be so hard to get.
View Quote

Everything good is so hard to get right now. As much overstock on AR parts out there right now, the top tier manufacturers are still having issues keeping dealers supplied.

I just want a FCD charging handle and bolt catch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 6:43:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slu54] [#3]
Originally Posted By JASIRR:
I run almost all FCD small parts on my builds and recommend them to friends.  But the drops and hype is a major turnoff and I've moved on, no biggie.
View Quote

Definitely. I am not into the SOLGW-type Instagram culture.

The ambi mag catch, the bolt release, quality products that are superior to what's available on the market.

Some of the more recent stuff EPC seems more along the lines of SOLGW and are more fashion statements, which is fine, but dilutes the appeal of the brand for me. I don't want to be caught dead using anything Instagram fuccbois and "drop" chasers use. I don't do lifestyle brands.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 6:52:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#4]
We about as antithesis of a lifestyle brand as it gets, I make fun of French walnut furniture, fashion lightening cuts and holes, useless gadgets that separate unwitting customers from their money.  

Apparently, for folks that buy stuff for looks, we are a lifestyle brand, never mind we don't make anything for them, nor care what they want or think.

EPC is a pain in the ass for us, it's just one product that we don't even pay much attention to, and have stated on the page there isn't much improvement to be had over TDP port covers, we did what we thought best with our version, which is the same goal for every FCD product.  

Folks driving up the hype isn't our fault, ano has consistently delayed production.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 8:27:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrHelper] [#5]
I’ll be buying as many FCD parts on my buy list for builds and future builds as I need.  I don’t give a shit if some drop fuccbois want to get all purple FCD parts for their build and nut over each other’s 5/32 mayhew punch CNF stake marks on IG.

Some people treat this stuff like women competitively shopping before country club season at Nordstrom for sweaters and getting all bent cus Shiela bought the same sweater as Brenda.  Fuck Brenda and Shiela.  Fuck fancy sweaters.

FCDs Castle Nut, QD End Plate, Safety, Bolt Catch and Mag Catch are solid as they come.  Makes no matter to me what other people do with Rogers shit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 12:48:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DDS87] [#6]
Originally Posted By Slu54:

Definitely. I am not into the SOLGW-type Instagram culture.

The ambi mag catch, the bolt release, quality products that are superior to what's available on the market.

Some of the more recent stuff EPC seems more along the lines of SOLGW and are more fashion statements, which is fine, but dilutes the appeal of the brand for me. I don't want to be caught dead using anything Instagram fuccbois and "drop" chasers use. I don't do lifestyle brands.
View Quote

What specifically makes SOLGW, in this case, an Instagram-fashion-culture type? I'm just curious and trying to understand this perception, I see this claim often about newer companies. Most companies have an Instagram page, I don't know of any that don't, it's a modern form of communication and way to connect. It can't be because of the pictures, this forum is filled with picture threads. SOLGW has been poaching some of the top performance-focused professionals to be part of their pro team lately.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 1:14:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DDS87:

What specifically makes SOLGW, in this case, an Instagram-fashion-culture type? I'm just curious and trying to understand this perception, I see this claim often about newer companies. Most companies have an Instagram page, I don't know of any that don't, it's a modern form of communication and way to connect. It can't be because of the pictures, this forum is filled with picture threads. SOLGW has been poaching some of the top performance-focused professionals to be part of their pro team lately.
View Quote

This.
And how does everyone know about this Instagram gun nerd scene unless they are dicking around on Instagram?  lol. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where he won’t admit to his cop girlfriend that he watches Melrose Place
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 3:09:21 AM EDT
[#8]
We about as antithesis of a lifestyle brand as it gets, I make fun of French walnut furniture, fashion lightening cuts and holes, useless gadgets that separate unwitting customers from their money.  

Apparently, for folks that buy stuff for looks, we are a lifestyle brand, never mind we don't make anything for them, nor care what they want or think.

EPC is a pain in the ass for us, it's just one product that we don't even pay much attention to, and have stated on the page there isn't much improvement to be had over TDP port covers, we did what we thought best with our version, which is the same goal for every FCD product.  

Folks driving up the hype isn't our fault, ano has consistently delayed production.
View Quote

It cracks me up to see people continuing to hate on FCD's so-called "drop culture" when you have Roger posting such blunt and clear retorts to such criticism on public forums.

FCD makes killer stuff. It's functional. My setup now has a CNF, ACF, PF-040, ASF-Q, ABC/R and PCM. I buy their kits for every lower I build. I don't care that it's hard to find, it's not @Duffy's fault that supply chain(s) and distribution sucks right now.

FCD's functional products are also incredibly aesthetic, creating the appeal the Insta influencers buy into and subsequently post for the clout and like/follow/comment/subscribe culture. Not his fault.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HimIOwe:

It cracks me up to see people continuing to hate on FCD's so-called "drop culture" when you have Roger posting such blunt and clear retorts to such criticism on public forums.

FCD makes killer stuff. It's functional. My setup now has a CNF, ACF, PF-040, ASF-Q, ABC/R and PCM. I buy their kits for every lower I build. I don't care that it's hard to find, it's not @Duffy's fault that supply chain(s) and distribution sucks right now.

FCD's functional products are also incredibly aesthetic, creating the appeal the Insta influencers buy into and subsequently post for the clout and like/follow/comment/subscribe culture. Not his fault.
View Quote

So you're that guy who thinks that it's all about that next build, eh? If you would actually listen, for the complainants it's about people not being able to find top quality parts for their one and a spare to that one, not for your BRD setups for every rifle you build which while being form, also happens to be cool to look at for every shade of color fashion, every length addiction, etc. Y'all even post about it.

Don't even go there, I'm in the FCD group. I see more likes for different colored FCD parts, than some random persons two or three rifles seeing the same parts but only theirs is all in black with two maybe 4 likes tops. I know what's going on, you can literally see it. And what's funny? Some of those random with maybe 4 likes because it's too normal looking? They belong to people on arf who happen to shoot their guns to which some are also SME's. No names mentioned because reasons to protect them from any potential doxxers.

We're not stupid. Don't apologize for the drop culture but if you happen to not be an apologist or not one of THE drop culturists then disregard all.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Not reading this whole thread because it seems like there's a lot of drama I have zero care for, but I do have an actual question about an FCD product:

Is Snake Oil worth a darn? I'm curious about getting a grease to try out for a gun lube. I've been trying ALG Go Juice and it's good but it's very thin and I feel like it's burnt off after one range trip. Curious if I should try a grease like Snake Oil before just switching back to tried-and-true CLP.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#11]
LRF?  It's a collaboration with SOLGW, it's in production now
View Quote

Not trying to tell you how to do your job, but make sure you handle that rifle quite a bit if that's a Son's Broadsword lower receiver.  You're limited on pistol grips.  Beavertail grips make it hard to manipulate the safety and the set back safety detent screw/spring area hurts your middle finger like a mofo with 90% of the grips out there.

Also, I need that dimpled bolt release on my Broadsword to be fully dimpled.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Jarcese:

Not trying to tell you how to do your job, but make sure you handle that rifle quite a bit if that's a Son's Broadsword lower receiver.  You're limited on pistol grips.  Beavertail grips make it hard to manipulate the safety and the set back safety detent screw/spring area hurts your middle finger like a mofo with 90% of the grips out there.

View Quote

What on earth are you talking about? I've used both MIAD without a beaver tail and a K2 with beaver tail and both are stupid easy and pain free to use on either hand with the ASF90.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Jonny1904:

What on earth are you talking about? I've used both MIAD without a beaver tail and a K2 with beaver tail and both are stupid easy and pain free to use on either hand with the ASF90.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jonny1904:
Originally Posted By Jarcese:

I'm talking about the lower receiver hinted at on the last page, not the safeties themselves.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blanco_Diablo:
Not reading this whole thread because it seems like there's a lot of drama I have zero care for, but I do have an actual question about an FCD product:

Is Snake Oil worth a darn? I'm curious about getting a grease to try out for a gun lube. I've been trying ALG Go Juice and it's good but it's very thin and I feel like it's burnt off after one range trip. Curious if I should try a grease like Snake Oil before just switching back to tried-and-true CLP.
View Quote

It's made by cherry balmz, they have a bit of a fan club around here. Seems insanely expensive for what I assume is some rebranded industrial product.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Nehi:

It's made by cherry balmz, they have a bit of a fan club around here. Seems insanely expensive for what I assume is some rebranded industrial product.
View Quote

It's not. There have been some questionable hyped lubrications before, but the guy who came up with this took a deep dive into tribology (study of lubricants) to come up with this purpose-made stuff. I love that Roger call his version Snake Oil.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Nehi:

View Quote

It was done as a joke, only people actually like it so it stuck around.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Cherry balmz is good stuff, a smidge pricey.  I have never tried snake oil but I used alot of FCD parts now on my rifles.  I swapped out my radians for FCD safety levers.  YES, alot of stuff is hard to find at times but it just is what it is.  People whine and complain alot.  
I think FCD has the best bolt release as far as the size and it looks great too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 1:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#18]
LRF is the same length as a TDP lower, not longer like the Broadsword.

Snake Oil started out as a gag product to troll someone that called us snake oil, then it became a real product with the best lube we know, made by Dallas at Cherry Balmz.  

Soon it it will have a version that can be carried in pack.  We never intended for Snake Oil to be anything but a shop lube, i.e. inside old fashioned, glass containers with a separate applicator.  If we can get sourcing figured out, a field version of it can be carried in packs or tool bags.

The next Thicc Snake Oil comes in ink bottles, there are lots of good lube that comes in plastic containers, glass cased Snake Oil isn't intended to compete with them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#19]
For the FCD 2 stage NiB trigger group, it says that both trigger and hammer are Nickel Teflon coated, but I thought NiB stood for nickel boron?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#20]
OPF-G MOS RMR plate on the Glock plus a few bits on the AR.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#21]
While searching high and low for a quality HG in 13", I came across the RHF in 12.8, which should work great for my 13.7" suppressed Noveske upper.

Anybody got some great shots of this model rail in the ODG?
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:00:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HimIOwe] [#22]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

So you're that guy who thinks that it's all about that next build, eh? If you would actually listen, for the complainants it's about people not being able to find top quality parts for their one and a spare to that one, not for your BRD setups for every rifle you build which while being form, also happens to be cool to look at for every shade of color fashion, every length addiction, etc. Y'all even post about it.

Don't even go there, I'm in the FCD group. I see more likes for different colored FCD parts, than some random persons two or three rifles seeing the same parts but only theirs is all in black with two maybe 4 likes tops. I know what's going on, you can literally see it. And what's funny? Some of those random with maybe 4 likes because it's too normal looking? They belong to people on arf who happen to shoot their guns to which some are also SME's. No names mentioned because reasons to protect them from any potential doxxers.

We're not stupid. Don't apologize for the drop culture but if you happen to not be an apologist or not one of THE drop culturists then disregard all.
View Quote

“That next build” is, in total, 2 personal builds. In the past 10 years. So yea, my 2 ACFs and ABC/Rs are contributing to the problem. “Every lower I build” was referring to the help I offer co-workers who build their own for the first time. I will supply them with high end parts when able, to encourage and support the business and to contribute to an educated, armed populace.

How about, in the future, when you don’t know something for absolute fact, you keep your hands off your white knight keyboard.

Thanks

ETA: spelling and punctuation
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#23]

“That next build” is in total, 2 personal builds. In the past 10 years. So yea, my 2 ACFs and ABC/Rs are contributing to the problem. “Every lower I build” was referring to the help I offer co-workers who build their own for the first time. I will supply them with high end parts when able, to encourage and support the business.

How about, in the future, when you don’t know something for absolute fact, you keep your hands off your white knight keyboard.

Thanks
View Quote

Cool story bro.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#24]
@Duffy Do you know if there are any typical fitting issues between your end plates and Vltors standard receiver extensions? I've been squirreling away FCD lower parts for 2 stripped lowers and when I got my vltor receiver extensions, my FCD (ESF-H) end plates won't slide on.

It seems the slot between the vltor threads is too narrow to accommodate the notch of the end plate. ESF-H has no issues fitting on my larue or other random milspec RE's
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#25]
We are not aware of any issues with any of the Vltor REs.  Tighter tolerances of both the Vltor RE and ESF-H in the tab area that goes into the channel underneath the RE may have tolerance stacking, usually a bit of wiggling will get it to slip on.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 3:26:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Cool story bro.
View Quote

You must be fun at parties.

back to FCD, @duffy, on the EMR - I’ve never trained with an ambi magazine release, will I notice the difference between standard and extended? Haven’t purchased either.

My concern is an accidental mag drop when switching to a traditional R hand grip from a traditional L hand grip, I keep my L hand trigger finger extended as I bring my R hand back to transition it to the pistol grip. From there my L hand slides forward along the gun to the handguard.

Input appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 11:19:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArizonaRifleman] [#27]

You must be fun at parties.

back to...snip

View Quote
That means you're not fun at anything yourself, and if you can't refute anything I've said since my initial response was your attacking people who called out the toxic drop culture, that you yourself admitted to being a part (I can requote you should you continue this tit for tat checker game of yours), I'd suggest to leave things be without being flippant again.

FCD makes great things, it's just sad, shameful even, that this childish drop cult is ruining being able to secure functionable items for those who actually use their guns for more than flexing on any social media outlet.

The EMR is not something you should buy just because it looks good to you. If you're not left handed or naturally ambidextrous and practice switching shoulders for different side corners to take advantage of the most cover and concealment possible, then you should not buy simply because it looks awesome. I own a bunch of EMR's because I am left handed and ambidextrous. I've had more magazines drop on their own because of how a left handed person naturally chest slings, bumping into the conventional mag catch side. Duffy has two solutions, a heavier mag button spring that comes with the EMR, or an LPD for those not wanting the EMR due to lack of fencing concerns for the EMR. With that spring, no more accidental mag drops. One whole week at Gunsite, not one mag dropped. I only buy FCD because they work, not because of it's form, function matters more.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Standard levers are what we suggest, the dim-LE lever is shorter still.  Longer lever has more mechanical advantage, unless you have small hands, use standard or dimple lever on the EMR-A
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 8:09:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HimIOwe] [#29]
That means you're not fun at anything yourself, and if you can't refute anything I've said since my initial response was your attacking people who called out the toxic drop culture, that you yourself admitted to being a part (I can requote you should you continue this tit for tat checker game of yours), I'd suggest to leave things be without being flippant again.

FCD makes great things, it's just sad, shameful even, that this childish drop cult is ruining being able to secure functionable items for those who actually use their guns for more than flexing on any social media outlet.

The EMR is not something you should buy just because it looks good to you. If you're not left handed or naturally ambidextrous and practice switching shoulders for different side corners to take advantage of the most cover and concealment possible, then you should not buy simply because it looks awesome. I own a bunch of EMR's because I am left handed and ambidextrous. I've hand more magazines drop on their own because of how a left handed person naturally chest slings, bumping into the conventional mag catch siide. Duffy has two solutions, a heavier mag button spring that comes with the EMR, or an LPD for those not wanting the EMR due to lack of fencing concerns for the EMR. With that spring, no more accidental mag drops. One whole week at Gunsite, not one mag dropped. I only buy FCD because they work, not because of it's form, function matters more.
View Quote

Holy shit dude. Piss off.

I was not “attacking” anyone, unless you need safe spaces for conversations like these. My refute was towards the people accusing Roger of contributing to the drop culture. If you understood it as anything less, that’s on you bud.

I said, explicitly, that “every lower I build” has been two personal lowers and then helping assemble lowers for other people. I happen to be the kind of guy that tends to be generous. So yeah, I use FCD stuff when able to help a friend out. I hope in doing so they’ll appreciate the functional stuff he makes down the road. Asshole I am, right? Reading is hard, huh? I don’t have social media, let alone a “drop culture” account. Find a single AR I’ve posted in a pic thread on this site. You won’t. I shoot. I read. I train. I shoot some more.

I buy FCD because it works. I asked the question re: EMR-A because, believe it or not, I’m ambidextrous. I train shooting with both shoulders, both eyes, and both hands. Again, without knowledge of why I’m asking a question, go ahead and keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Standard levers are what we suggest, the dim-LE lever is shorter still.  Longer lever has more mechanical advantage, unless you have small hands, use standard or dimple lever on the EMR-A
View Quote

Thanks Duffy. Updates on the Xeno mount? Specifically 5/8x24?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:34:55 AM EDT
[#31]
So when's the next EPC drop? Need to buy them in every color to flex on IG.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:50:07 AM EDT
[#32]
I just bought the ASF-90Q for all my rifles.  I am blown away by the quality and fit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:02:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C6H12O6] [#33]
Originally Posted By Comandante:
So when's the next EPC drop production run? Need to buy them in every color to flex on IG because they’re awesome.
View Quote

I know the poster above was likely joking and while I don’t participate in “drop” culture (and have never thought FCD does in any way), there’s absolutely nothing wrong with buying things because you think they look cool. I don’t “operate” or use my guns for a living and if I outfit every one of my 11 ARs w/ an EPC it’s not gonna affect some doorkicker’s mission-ready status.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:56:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TeegsGR] [#34]

Finishing up a few more builds, thanks @Duffy and his vendors!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#35]

Very nice
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 7:48:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Any ETA on RHF4’s?
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TeegsGR:
https://i.postimg.cc/CKN7Cnts/3-D3-C1091-DA43-473-D-835-D-DA9-D3-A7-BE3-ED.jpg

Finishing up a few more builds, thanks @Duffy and his vendors!
View Quote

What the hell man. You can’t do that to us.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

What the hell man. You can’t do that to us.
View Quote

Sorry man, I had to. Been stockpiling over the last few months when things come in stock. The drop pukes make it hard...
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Are there any plans to release complete uppers/firearms again?
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Yes, when we have our barrels
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Oh shit FCD Barrels?!? Man it has been awesome watching your company evolve, thank you for what you do!
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#42]
We are taking our time with them, we have very capable folks working on specs, durability and accuracy objectives..  Till then, we're happy to simply offer barrels from Centurion Arms, BRT, Criterion, and Hodge Defense.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 1:19:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArizonaRifleman] [#43]

Sorry man, I had to. Been stockpiling over the last few months when things come in stock. The drop pukes make it hard...
View Quote

Judging by the fact that there's what appears to be only one EPC and zero of the BCG variants, I believe you. Not even mad, good score.

Have you had a chance to use that gas block vice mount yet? I have the older one and it's been useful but the newer looks way more functional.

Link Posted: 3/18/2022 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

i don't care for likes on social media but i want a like button on this forum just for this.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#45]
If you ain’t in the Wang Gang! Probably voted 4 the guy n office! FCD top tier no junk
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By msch42:

Oh shit FCD Barrels?!? Man it has been awesome watching your company evolve, thank you for what you do!
View Quote

Hell yeah, something else to add to the "notify when in stock" list!
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

BFF?
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#48]

Judging by the fact that there's what appears to be only one EPC and zero of the BCG variants, I believe you. Not even mad, good score.

Have you had a chance to use that gas block vice mount yet? I have the older one and it's been useful but the newer looks way more functional.

View Quote

@ArizonaRifleman I was able to score a serrated BCG paid a slight premium…. Drunken embarrassing purchase :(

Thanks for the happy vibes! I still need an ODG EPC, ODG ACF, and a dimpled BCG to finish one build.

That gas block tool is very nice when removing/installing a pinned GB. I have the normal gas block tool as well.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 7:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TeegsGR] [#49]

Very nice
View Quote

@Duffy thanks for making rock solid stuff!
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#50]

@ArizonaRifleman I was able to score a serrated BCG paid a slight premium…. Drunken embarrassing purchase :(

Thanks for the happy vibes! I still need an ODG EPC, ODG ACF, and a dimpled BCG to finish one build.

That gas block tool is very nice when removing/installing a pinned GB. I have the normal gas block tool as well.
View Quote
@RyanEsstac

Is that ODG ACF still available but not listed? ^^ this man could use a fighting chance.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 32
Forward Controls Design (Page 1 of 32)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top