BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/24/2019 7:13:27 PM EDT
(Resolved)Has anyone had issues with armorally.com. I recently purchased a 11.3” Ballistic Advantage Hanson Barrel but received a10.3” barrel instead. I have tried emailing them multiple times and haven’t received a response in the last week.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never had an issue with response times. Usually I have a reply in less than 15 minutes.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Never an issue. I go out of my way to deal with them.

When did you first reach out to them and how?
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Last Friday after I received the package. Then again on Tuesday and today.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably on the road (Holiday maybe) or swamped with orders, they will make it right, they are reputable and have good customer service.

Did you use this;?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Weird...They're a great vendor.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes . I’m positive they seen my email. After I received the order I noticed they had the same part number on both barrels. I contacted them with my issue and told them the proper part number for the 11.3” barrel and the site was changed shortly after.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Have you checked you spam folder?
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes no replies
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I sure hope they are reputable. It’s been a week since I’ve started contacting them. So they aren’t exactly inspiring much confidence.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Have bever had a problem with Monmouth ArmorAlly.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#12]
No problems here, either.  They have been one of my go to places for barrels and BCG's.
Link Posted: 5/25/2019 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#13]
great company, they will make it right. if I remember they are a small veteran-owned company and probably a way for the holiday.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I’ve placed two orders with them and haven’t had an issue. Most recently I ordered a ballistic Advantage barrel from them and it was delivered in less than two days. They also responded to my email within 2 hours. On the other hand I placed an order with Brownells, sent them an email wanting to cancel the order, received an email response like five days later conveniently right after they sent the “shipped” email.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve placed two orders with them and haven’t had an issue. Most recently I ordered a ballistic Advantage barrel from them and it was delivered in less than two days. They also responded to my email within 2 hours. On the other hand I placed an order with Brownells, sent them an email wanting to cancel the order, received an email response like five days later conveniently right after they sent the “shipped” email.
View Quote
Meh, with Brownells' return policy, I wouldn't have cared.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm guessing holiday issues. I've communicated with them many times over the years since they were Monmouth Reloading, and they have ALWAYS been super fast and very helpful whenever I email. Nice group of guys and they are THE #1 seller of Toolcraft bolts carrier groups on the net.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Even though they have been great for many of us and I’m confident they will take care of you, I would ask for an explanation of the poor / delayed service. I’m all about holding vendors accountable and I’m not one of those that make excuses for them. If someone starts slacking, pass it on.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Well it’s been 12 days since I first emailed and sent another 3 after. Still with no response. I will probably shoot another email tomorrow but it’s looking like I am going to be stuck with the 10.3” barrel.

Since I didn’t have any faith in a resolution with arm or ally I decided to jump on the BA Memorial Day sale so I should have an 11.3” shortly.

If I do hear from them I will update but one thing is for sure I will never use armorally again.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well it’s been 12 days since I first emailed and sent another 3 after. Still with no response. I will probably shoot another email tomorrow but it’s looking like I am going to be stuck with the 10.3” barrel.

Since I didn’t have any faith in a resolution with arm or ally I decided to jump on the BA Memorial Day sale so I should have an 11.3” shortly.

If I do hear from them I will update but one thing is for sure I will never use armorally again.
View Quote
That really is a shame. I went back in my emails and in February of this year I sent them an email and within 24 hours I had a response.

Did your try the “contact” form on their website? I’m sure it’s routed to the same email address but it’s worth a shot?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn man, that sucks, I'm honestly surprised.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#23]
The first two times through the problem with your order link. https://www.armorally.com/customer-help/claims/?v=7516fd43adaa

The last two times through their support email. [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Tagged to see if they ever reply.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 11:40:30 PM EDT
[#25]
tagged
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#26]
For fuck sake.  Do these guys have a phone number?

What is the definition of insanity?  I think I would abandon the email method.  Use the phone...as a phone.

I have not had, nor heard of;  any issues with this vendor.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
For fuck sake.  Do these guys have a phone number?

What is the definition of insanity?  I think I would abandon the email method.  Use the phone...as a phone.

I have not had, nor heard of;  any issues with this vendor.
View Quote
Relax man. Take a Xanax or something. I am sure someone will call someone
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#28]
The only way to contact them is email. I can’t find a phone number on their website. I have contacted Ballistic Advantage and they going to try to contact them on my behalf.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I couldnt find the number anywhere.  Here is the owners LinkedIN

https://www.linkedin.com/in/geoff-p-0755b619/
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#30]
OP, I emailed them tonight, answered in an hour.  They may be ignoring you.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe your email is going to a trash or spam folder for dinner reason. Do you have another you can try. Would be odd if they are intentionally ignoring. I have had good experience with them
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Good morning,

I just spoke with Mezzano this morning and got everything squared away.

We did receive all his email requests and responded to each one, also attached a return label to ship it back.  However, that doesn't matter because from Mezzano's eyes, he's not receiving a response and escalated to this forum.  Due to this incident, we are changing our customer support/help policy to keep this from happening again.  On behalf of ArmorAlly, we are very sorry Mezzano.

Thank you for all the positive support posted in this thread, we are very grateful.

Tig, please check your email for taking the time to help resolve this issue.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 7:49:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Good morning,

I just spoke with Mezzano this morning and got everything squared away.

We did receive all his email requests and responded to each one, also attached a return label to ship it back.  However, that doesn't matter because from Mezzano's eyes, he's not receiving a response and escalated to this forum.  Due to this incident, we are changing our customer support/help policy to keep this from happening again.  On behalf of ArmorAlly, we are very sorry Mezzano.

Thank you for all the positive support posted in this thread, we are very grateful.

Tig, please check your email for taking the time to help resolve this issue.
View Quote
Smokin reply. I will be shopping your site the next time I need something.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Very cool the issue got resolved. Purchased 3 Tool craft BCG from ArmorAlly with no hiccups. Referred the brother in law on his first build.
Give these guys the business when you can!
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Great outcome.

I see that AoA has a barrel I want for the cheapest price I can find. Gonna get some business from me in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Hello,

Because this forum helped us resolve and bring light to a site issue, please use the following coupon code as a thank you from Arm or Ally:

Arf5

It's an additional 5% off and can be stacked on all the other product discounts.  Have a great weekend and thank you again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#38]
They've always been a top vendor in my eyes, glad to see this resolved professionally.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hello,

Because this forum helped us resolve and bring light to a site issue, please use the following coupon code as a thank you from Arm or Ally:

Arf5

It's an additional 5% off and can be stacked on all the other product discounts.  Have a great weekend and thank you again.
View Quote
Awesome. Thank you!

Order placed. 11.5" Ballistic Advantage barrel for $95 shipped.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Like jamesAOA said the issue has been resolved after he reached out with a phone call. Apparently there was some kind of issue with the email address I used. James more than took care of me and I will be doing future business with AOA.  I would also like to thank JamesAOA, Tig and anyone else who helped resolve this issue.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Good deal brother. They typically have the best prices I’ve seen on ballistic Advantage barrels. Good prices and a good buying experience will always make a company go from good to great. AR folks are some impatient mofo’s, me included. It’s nice to have a forum like this to reach out with issues to get them resolved.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Good to hear this was simply an issue of some wires being crossed somewhere in internet world.
I had a feeling this was the case.
I've dealt with AoA several transactions and have had nothing but good experiences.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:43:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I have purchased from AoA frequently and had one issue which was a delay in shipping for a product that didn't actually exist (wires got crossed with a listing), they offered to sub me a higher priced alternative at the original price, great customer service.

Glad to see you were taken care of as expected
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Good deal, glad everything turned out right.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#46]
AoA is a great vendor. And they do have the best prices on BA barrels.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#47]
bought from AOA when they were monmouth still.

they accidentally sent the wrong item, emailed them. They replied within 5 minutes and had the correct item shipped out the same day.

GTG and will be ordering from them again whenever i need cheap toolcraft bcgs.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#48]
2 days, ordered to doorstep. Just had my BA barrel delivered...and an awesome freebie (nitride gas tube)!

Thanks a ton @JamesAoA !  

I see a lot of stuff on your site that I need, for the best prices I can find. Just put myself on the mailing list for when the 12" M-lok Aero R-One handguard/upper combo gets back in stock.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Just a friendly suggestion for OP: Maybe edit the thread title to say something like "(Resolved)" after the original title, since it seems AoA took good care of you, according to your update.

@mezzano1
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top