BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 87
Posted: 11/24/2018 9:49:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ARogueNinja]
This thread will be dedicated to builds and discussions of the FBI clones and thanks to Geissele for listening to the masses and releasing the much coveted rail. Parts lists will be updated as we go.  Please keep it on topic and post pictures of your builds and "in the wild" photos.

Barrel:  Colt 11.5" barrels &  others since there was already a mix of stuff out there between the different offices, prior to the upgrade starting.
Lower:  Colt/ some older DOJ contract RRA lowers, among others.
Grip:  ERGO/ Hogue/ A2
Upper:  Most of the uppers appear to be Colt marked.
Rail:  Troy and Geissele, seems like the main colors for the MK4 rail are Black and OD, unsure of the others.
Flash hider:  A2 flashhiders/ Surefire/ KAC NT4
Optics:  Aimpoint H1/T1s & H2/T2s are approved, along with the Daniel Defense mounts. The Sig Romeo4 red dot was also approved and is being used by some other federal agencies too. Spuhr mounts for Aimpoints for HRT guns.
EOTech EXPS 3 & G33 Magnifier
Sights:  Troy BUIS/ Magpul MBUS
Laser: L3 AN/ PEQ 15
Stock: CTRs  
Sling:  VTAC 2 points/ Magpul MS
Light:  WMLs/ Surefire Scout

More info here: Industry Thread
Originally Posted By mbpike:
Originally Posted By GS5414:
Alright homies. I'm going to drop some knowledge, and then ghost.

Folks generally got a handle on the right parts.

Right now, the FBI has stopped throwing out their T2s/Spuhr mounts because folks are starting to regret replacing them with the ROMEO RDS. Things aren't holding up to abuse and long life. Who knew. You'll see the Aimpoint make a comeback.

Also, nobody in this thread has the right gas block.

Geissele gas blocks are used on the FBI guns, but they are port restricted gas blocks, as in the ports aren't drilled all the way out. We used them in the USMC for some of the souped up M4s, at both 0.072" restricted for 14.5" guns (a bit too small), and 0.068" restricted for 10.3" guns. The FBI uses 0.067" restricted blocks. I think I have one of them stashed away that I never managed to use - might take a photo of it if I can find it. They do a good job keeping gas port erosion from affecting function of the guns as the barrels burn out. Keeps carrier speeds lower, recoil is a bit softer.

They are not sold commercially, or even talked about for that matter.

If you want the same function, take a G block and thread it for a BRT Micro Tune 0.067" port insert.

I'm out.

S/F
View Quote

Lets get this added to the OP.
View Quote

Originally Posted By elucidate:
Not a clone. Large regional SWAT. Skinny commando barrel.

Originally Posted By elucidate:
Indeed. When I said 'not a clone' by that I meant it's a picture of a real upper, sat on a desk in a large regional FBI training facility, not something I made at home.
View Quote

Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
I haven't decided if I'm doing the clone correct green rail, or if I'll do the same setup but in all black. It depends on where I'm at in a few months. If I need to give my current rifle back and use the FBI clone on duty, I need to do it in black, as only all black color schemes are currently authorized.
View Quote

A black rifle can be completely clone correct, it would just represent a regular agent's rifle, not HRT or Regional SWAT. This thread started as a result of the interest in the green Geissele Mk4 handguards that showed up on Regional SWAT rifles, but all four Geissele colors are in use by the FBI. People are just (understandably) a bit fixated on the green ones because they look great. That's led to what a lot of people are doing, which is combining the features of the HRT and SWAT rifles into a mixed clone (SWAT green handguard and CTR stock, HRT heavy barrel, and Spuhr HRT Aimpoint mount).

I think it would be great if @ARogueNinja could update the original post to reflect the four FBI variants that are out there (these details are incomplete and could be a little off):

HRT: DDC Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt HRT heavy barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Spuhr mount (not sure about the stock), black or FDE(?) CTR or Colt stock

Regional SWAT: OD Green Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Daniel Defense mount, OD green CTR or Colt stock

Vehicle Teams: Grey Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Sig Romeo, FAB Defense PTK AFG, Maxim Defense collapsible stock

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1182/green___grey_M4_carbines_jpg-1584398.JPG

Field Agent: Black Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Daniel Defense mount or Sig Romeo, black CTR or Colt stock

I think this is a grey Mk4 issued to hrt4me but is (I believe) representative of the standard agent rifle configuration. I don't recall seeing any photos in this thread of a regular agent's carbine:

https://i.imgur.com/A6UVttH.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2019 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm jumping in feet first. Won't be a 100% clone build, but more of a clone inspired build. Also have a ODG Mk4 rail that I will be getting soon for it.

Anyone else doing the Marvin Pitts dimple job on their build? Not sure if I am crazy or not, but the Colt HRT barrel seems like the perfect barrel to do this on.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tranzformer:
I'm jumping in feet first. Won't be a 100% clone build, but more of a clone inspired build. Also have a ODG Mk4 rail that I will be getting soon for it.

https://i.imgur.com/abX2dk0.jpg

Anyone else doing the Marvin Pitts dimple job on their build? Not sure if I am crazy or not, but the Colt HRT barrel seems like the perfect barrel to do this on.
View Quote
I wanted to, but I don't really want to wait 12 weeks for it. I agree they are the perfect barrel to dimple. Can't wait to see yours!
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 11:37:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tranzformer] [#3]
Originally Posted By StevieJ309:
I wanted to, but I don't really want to wait 12 weeks for it. I agree they are the perfect barrel to dimple. Can't wait to see yours!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeah I hear you about the 12 week wait. Understandable. I have always wanted a dimple barrel. Marvin is the only one doing a pattern I like. I don't care for the ADCO pattern.

Cold here in mine I'm not in a rush to finish the build. I'll definitely post pictures when it is done. Probably have the barrel cerakoted in a graphite grey or a graphite black type color. ODG would be too far over the top for me. I think a lighter black or dark grey would look good with the dimples against the ODG Mk4 rail.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Excuse the crappy photos.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:18:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michaelwesten] [#5]

View Quote
View Quote
Yeah I hear you about the 12 week wait. Understandable. I have always wanted a dimple barrel. Marvin is the only one doing a pattern I like. I don't care for the ADCO pattern.

Cold here in mine I'm not in a rush to finish the build. I'll definitely post pictures when it is done. Probably have the barrel cerakoted in a graphite grey or a graphite black type color. ODG would be too far over the top for me. I think a lighter black or dark grey would look good with the dimples against the ODG Mk4 rail.
View Quote
I agree the FBI HRT Barrel is a perfect candidate for dimpling. This first HRT Clone I Build will be trying to get as close as possible. The second build I do will most likely get the Dimple Job by Marvin...

Not my barrel (pic is from @carterbrunelle) - just showing how HRT Barrel comes out after dimpling Attachment Attached File

Ballistic Advantage barrel? I love how the Black FBI MK4’s look.... hell, I’m just in love with this rail PERIOD
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By michaelwesten:

I agree the FBI HRT Barrel is a perfect candidate for dimpling. This first HRT Clone I Build will be trying to get as close as possible. The second build I do will most likely get the Dimple Job by Marvin...

Not my barrel - just showing how HRT Barrel comes out after dimpling https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/453805/EC23CE8D-6C0B-4FF6-B97B-8364C8371264_jpeg-804819.JPG
View Quote
That barrel looks great after Marvin did his thing. Thanks for posting that picture. I am only going to do one HRT alone build. More of an inspired build I guess with the ODG Mk4 rail + Colt FBI HRT barrel and maybe another part or two. But otherwise I am just going to build it with parts that I like I think. Always wanted a dimpled barrel and this seems like the best time to do it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:41:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michaelwesten] [#7]

That barrel looks great after Marvin did his thing. Thanks for posting that picture. I am only going to do one HRT alone build. More of an inspired build I guess with the ODG Mk4 rail + Colt FBI HRT barrel and maybe another part or two. But otherwise I am just going to build it with parts that I like I think. Always wanted a dimpled barrel and this seems like the best time to do it.
View Quote
I’m right in the same boat as you. It won’t be a complete clone but it will be close

My FBI HRT Parts List

Upper

-Colt C Marked Cerro Upper
-KAC Phosphate Carrier
-LMT Enhanced Bolt
-VIRGIN Colt FBI HRT Barrel
-Geissele Super Gas Block
-OD Green Geissele FBI MK4
-KAC URX 3.1 Panels & Handstop
-KAC QDC Flash Eliminator OR GEN 1 MAMS (haven’t decided yet)
-Geissele 1.93” T-1/2 Mount
-Aimpoint T-1 w/ KAC Battery Cap
-KAC 2-600 Micro Rear
-KAC 99051 MK12/18 Front Sight
-Geissele Black Super Charging Handle

Lower

-Spike’s Tactical FLHTF Lower
-Colt OD Green Buffer Tube
-Geissele SD-E
-Battlearms Development OD Green Enhanced Mag Release
-Battlearms Development Enhanced Takedown Pin Set
-Battlearms Development Ambi Saftey
-LaRue OD Green A-PEG
-Spike’s Tactical Billet Trigger Guard
-Black SBA3 until I get the FORM 1 out then Black B5 SOPMOD Stock

The upper will be pretty close Clone other than Bolt & Muzzle Device but the lower will be parts that I have become accustomed to and personally feel are the best upgrades...
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:47:28 AM EDT
[#8]

I’m right in the same boat as you. It won’t be a complete clone but it will be close

Parts List as of now

-Colt C Marked Cerro Upper
-KAC Phosphate Carrier
-LMT Enhanced Bolt
-VIRGIN Colt FBI HRT Barrel
-OD Green Geissele FBI MK4
-KAC QDC Flash Eliminator OR GEN 1 MAMS (haven’t decided yet)
-Geissele 1.93” T-1/2 Mount
-Aimpoint T-1 w/ KAC Battery Cap
-KAC 2-600 Micro Rear
-KAC 99051 MK12/18 Front Sight
-Geissele Black Super Charging Handle
-Spike’s Tactical FLHTF Lower
-Geissele SD-E
-Battlearms Development OD Green Enhanced Mag Release
-Battlearms Development Enhanced Takedown Pin Set
-Battlearms Development Ambi Saftey
-LaRue OD Green A-PEG
-Spike’s Tactical Billet Trigger Guard
-Black SBA3 until I get the FORM 1 out then black B5 SOPMOD Stock

The upper will be pretty close Clone other than Bolt & Muzzle Device but the lower will be all parts that I have become accustomed to and personally feel are the best upgrades...
View Quote
That will be a great build. Look forward to seeing pictures when it is all done.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:51:00 AM EDT
[#9]

That will be a great build. Look forward to seeing pictures when it is all done.
View Quote
Thanks man. Still waiting on a whole bunch of “mail”
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have an idea on weight reduction with the dimples? That was my plan as well, and I wouldn't be mad if it shaved a few ounces....
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Not a true clone but its close enough for me and im super excited about this build!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bangpew:
http://imgur.com/a/IBUEY8P
Not a true clone but its close enough for me and im super excited about this build!
View Quote
Here you go. Looks awesome!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By oldbrowndog:
Anyone have an idea on weight reduction with the dimples? That was my plan as well, and I wouldn't be mad if it shaved a few ounces....
View Quote
I don't. I would be interested in knowing too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#14]
DD barrel, with a proper .069 gas port thanks to Daniel Defense's awesome customer service is on the way to John at Retro Arms Works with the G gas block to get this thing rolling.

Can't wait!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:24:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trunkmonkey4] [#15]
Why'd you have to post that, now I am tempted to pull my HRT and mail it off.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:32:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michaelwesten] [#16]
Originally Posted By Trunkmonkey4:

Why'd you have to post that, now I am tempted to pull my HRT and mail it off.
View Quote

Do it!!! I’m definitely going to Dimple my second HRT Clone. This first one will be my Go-To though I already know it. I’ve thought long and hard on this build.... so excited. Upper should be done by the end of next week....
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By wissota4:

Here you go. Looks awesome!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/384425/3WZTcvu_d_jpg-805251.JPG
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone know of a dealer with a good price and stock of "C" marked Cerro Forge or Keyhole stripped upper?
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 2:33:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michaelwesten] [#19]
I had to hunt long and hard. I grabbed mine off the EE & it was a Virgin. But I couldn’t find any online dealers that had them in stock

I’m guessing stock has dried up and more of the Cage Codes are being produced now... I would think a Cage Code would be acceptable for Clone Correctness being that if it was a NEW FBI HRT Upper (2017-) being fielded it would PROBABLY come with a Cage Code Upper and G Rail... that’s just my assessment based on whats in the market now... I’m pretty sure the FBI doesn’t go out of their way to ask for C Marked uppers... those are just uppers that have been in their armory over a long time.

But most of the FBI Uppers I’ve seen that have been running MK4’s appear to most likely have been upgraded from the Troy rail to the G Rail so they have a C Marked Cerro Upper hence why we want it for Clone... but I wouldn’t knock you for going with a Cage Code
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#20]
I had to hunt long and hard. I grabbed mine off the EE & it was a Virgin. But I couldn’t find any online dealers that had them in stock

I’m guessing stock has dried up and more of the Cage Codes are being produced now... I would think a Cage Code would be acceptable for Clone Correctness being that if it was a NEW FBI HRT Upper (2017-) being fielded it would PROBABLY come with a Cage Code Upper and G Rail... that’s just my assessment based on whats in the market now... I’m pretty sure the FBI doesn’t go out of their way to ask for C Marked uppers... those are just uppers that have been in their armory over a long time.

But most of the FBI Uppers I’ve seen that have been running MK4’s appear to most likely have been upgraded from the Troy rail to the G Rail so they have a C Marked Cerro Upper hence why we want it for Clone... but I wouldn’t knock you for going with a Cage Code
View Quote
Stamped C uppers stopped being produced in early 2017, so all that is left are virgins that people didn't build out or take offs. Most colt production switched to cage code marked in 2017, as evidenced by the sheer number of threads here and in the Colt industry forum asking about new colt markings on new production rifles.

@Tigwelder1971 has mentioned and linked to a number of articles indicating that colt had problems with anodizing, and is behind on new .mil contracts, so even the cage code marked uppers are in limited supply. I would not be surprised if there is a dry spell for colt uppers outside of take offs since 100% of their production will be going to the mil contracts to get caught up.

I think in the near future it will be "build with what you can find"

Whatever you do, stay away from the raised C uppers. Read about that Here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Starting to come together. Waiting on the T2 and geissele mount.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone chop their 11.5 to make the flash hider flush with the barrel? I dont like the gap in mine, i want it flush i think.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Rboitano:
Anyone chop their 11.5 to make the flash hider flush with the barrel? I dont like the gap in mine, i want it flush i think.
View Quote
A 10.5" barrel may work, depending on your muzzle device.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
Originally Posted By Rboitano:
I THINK someone posted in the geissele forum of a 10.5' barrel with a can that was super tight, but worked. But it does seem that it totally depends on the muzzle device and can used.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:22:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5L33P3R] [#26]
Attachment Attached File

DHS* (edited) training ammo for fbi upper??? Just found this box and 2 others stuffed away in the ammo locker, guess it’s worth a shot.t
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Proto3:

I THINK someone posted in the geissele forum of a 10.5' barrel with a can that was super tight, but worked. But it does seem that it totally depends on the muzzle device and can used.
View Quote
I'm hoping my Wilson 11.3” 300BLK barrel is gonna work w/ a direct thread Dead Air Nomad 30 suppressor. The suppressor has like a 1.73” diameter.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By oldbrowndog:
View Quote
It’s not enough to be significant. If you get dimples done to your barrel, it’s becuase they looks badass, not because it actually does anything of note. That’s my barrel that was posted earlier and have had Marvin do 6 of them for me. Dimples are pretty much for looks and there is little weight savings.

Marvin commented in a thread on the other site some time ago about the weight savings and the claims of increased rigidity. The weight savings and rigidity difference were both negligible.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By carterbrunelle:

It’s not enough to be significant. If you get dimples done to your barrel, it’s becuase they looks badass, not because it actually does anything of note. That’s my barrel that was posted earlier and have had Marvin do 6 of them for me. Dimples are pretty much for looks and there is little weight savings.

Marvin commented in a thread on the other site some time ago about the weight savings and the claims of increased rigidity. The weight savings and rigidity difference were both negligible.
View Quote
Are the dimples a clone correctness thing at all or just purely aesthetics? Noticed it wasn’t mentioned much in the earlier stages of this thread.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

I'm hoping my Wilson 11.3” 300BLK barrel is gonna work w/ a direct thread Dead Air Nomad 30 suppressor. The suppressor has like a 1.73” diameter.
View Quote
My above photos are of a 11.3" ballistic advantage barrel.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Brockoli1010:

Are the dimples a clone correctness thing at all or just purely aesthetics? Noticed it wasn’t mentioned much in the earlier stages of this thread.
View Quote
Purely aesthetic
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Sent John at Retro my barrel saturday...he got it today, and I just got shipping notification that its on its way back.

Helps being in the same state, but damn.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:
Sent John at Retro my barrel saturday...he got it today, and I just got shipping notification that its on its way back.

View Quote
I've sent two barreled uppers to him and both times they were done and shipped the same day he got them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cornfed98:

I've sent two barreled uppers to him and both times they were done and shipped the same day he got them.
View Quote
What is he doing to the barrels ?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Marksman14:

View Quote
Ha, I sent him mine Thursday and tracking was still showing “out for delivery” when I got an e-mail from him with tracking info today!

And I’d sent him 2 barrels & gas blocks to be pinned.

Love how quickly & well he does work.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 5L33P3R:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/478727/8D7F3836-8C90-4318-81D4-573692D9373B_jpeg-807172.JPG

Fbi training ammo for fbi upper??? Just found this box and 2 others stuffed away in the ammo locker, guess it’s worth a shot.
View Quote
DHS contract ammo. Not FBI.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:56:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michaelwesten] [#38]
Originally Posted By SEK7562:

View Quote
Correct, the Federal XM556SBCT3 is the civilian equivalent to the FBI contract XM556FBIT3 Training/duty load as of now...

I just grabbed 200 rounds a couple months ago specifically for my KAC CQB Block III Clone with the FBI HRT Barrel.. Will now be using it to zero and keep loaded in the HRT Clone as soon as it’s finished.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By SEK7562:

View Quote
I’d always read the purple cased Winchester ammo was the FBI training ammo.  Good to know, original post edited.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 4:03:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnMH92] [#40]

Not gonna be clone correct per se but clone inspired. Hard to cough up money for a colt upper and lower when aero is so cheap and just as good.

Will be getting a DD or BCM 11.5 barrel

EDIT why can I never get some of these pics to show
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JohnMH92:
https://imgur.com/a/S39c6Zn

Not gonna be clone correct per se but clone inspired. Hard to cough up money for a colt upper and lower when aero is so cheap and just as good.

Will be getting a DD or BCM 11.5 barrel

EDIT why can I never get some of these pics to show
View Quote
Gotta use the link that says "direct link" and ends in .jpg

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#42]
https://imgur.com/a/S39c6Zn

...aero is so cheap and just as good.  
View Quote
"JUST AS GOOD AS COLT!"

HAHHAHAHA!!1!

Daaaaaamn, son... EVERYBODY DRINK!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:34:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnMH92] [#43]
I have a colt. 2 actually. Between their upper and lowers there’s no reason to get one
Everyone on arf loves colt and for good reason. There’s just no reason to pay that amount of money for one unless to truly clone
Let the flaming begin lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Clean.  Love it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikev101:

"JUST AS GOOD AS COLT!"

HAHHAHAHA!!1!

Daaaaaamn, son... EVERYBODY DRINK!
View Quote
I have both...  Its possible Aero is actually better in some areas if we are just talking upper/lower
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By kells81:

I have both...  Its possible Aero is actually better in some areas if we are just talking upper/lower
View Quote
Yeah i'd have to agree. When buying Colt, you are paying for the name. As far as fit, finish and feel, Aero is better in all regards. Just my experience obviously, YMMV...
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By kells81:

View Quote
Yea I’m talking purely their upper and lower receivers.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 7:04:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michaelwesten] [#48]
I got my Colt Cerro Forge Upper for $110, they’re out there you just have to be willing to wait and hunt for a bit.... it is cloning after all

Back to the topic at hand

URX Mafia FBI MK4

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#49]
That looks really awesome. So clean
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#50]
That looks really awesome. So clean
View Quote
Thanks brother,

I’ll be posting a pic here soon with all the upper components as soon as my Virgin Colt Barrel shows up
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 87
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top