Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 2:59:48 PM EDT
I have a A3 Tactical H/B with 1/9 twist marked AR 15 A3  with the LE export use stamp on the right side . its new in box . Are these good to go its all fact Colt gun 16 type carrier
4 mark on front of upper m4 feed ramps . Would I gain anything but money tossed away trading for the latest and greatest colt 16 inch M4 marked with no LE use stamp ???
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a A3 Tactical H/B with 1/9 twist marked AR 15 A3  with the LE export use stamp on the right side . its new in box . Are these good to go its all fact Colt gun 16 type carrier
4 mark on front of upper m4 feed ramps . Would I gain anything but money tossed away trading for the latest and greatest colt 16 inch M4 marked with no LE use stamp ???

You might get a little premium for the LE only roll mark. They carry no legal weight and are just collector's items now
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Same basic colt,unless you need the m4 cutout,.

You have a fine colt as it is.

You would just be wasting your money,that being said,it's your money after all.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people are claiming the restricted stamp makes the rifle worth more.  It does make it worth more to the right person.

I kinda prefer not having a restricted stamp in case there is a barney fife around.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top