Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2012 7:48:35 AM EDT
I'm new to the semi-auto rifle game, but I decided to go for the gold and am shopping for a Colt 6920.  Are there online dealers that sell CA-compliant 6920s?  Setting up a transfer at a local shop shouldn't be any trouble.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
You will have better luck getting an answer in the Hometown/California section.
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/36_140/Colt+Rifles/
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Walmart sells them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 10:05:14 AM EDT
[#4]
RifleGear.com sells California compliant Colt 6920's....and they are based in California.
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Walmart lost their FFL in CA.

Riflegear buys them in normal configuration then modifies them themselves, which may mean better availability than the factory versions.

Most other online dealers don't have an inventory. Once you place your order, they turn around and order them from a distributor. When the distributor is out, it's usually hopeless until the factory makes a new batch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My dealer which is also an ARFCOM industry partner sells CA compliant Colt 6920 and ships them to your FFL dealer.

Here's the link of their Industry forum and website.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/376_New_Frontier_Armory.html

New Frontier Armory - site link

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top