Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 11:27:19 PM EDT
I have seen lots of post where people had a spikes soft case with a new rifle, I build most of my ar's but did buy a new spikes this year and it didnt have a case. Maybe dealer robbed me,lol. So question is anyone here that bought a new spikes rifle did it come with a case or is it something extra spikes sells? Thanks for any input.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 1:58:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I've only purchased one, and it came with a plastic hard case.  The nice soft case costs extra.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
there soft case is a nice one. It has held up well and looks good.I bought my Spikes right from them and case at the same time so i did not worry about a cheap plastic case.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the reply guys. guess ill check into getting one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The spikes soft case is exceptionally well made, very worthy purchase!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top