Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2012 4:32:07 AM EDT
So far, so AWESOME with the Spikes Tactical through about 400 rounds. Absolutely love this gun - shoots beautifully! Only ammo through it has been Tula 55 gr hp steel case - no abnormal wear to be noted anywhere, no feed or extract issues....just bang bang bang. Have a magpul moe handguard, magpul vertical grip and a small light with mount waiting for install which will complete the gun. Currently set up with magpul mbus rear sight, standard A2 front and a red dot on the flat top.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe that is the key to get my wife to the range…her own rifle. If only I could get a Michael Kors or Torry Birch logoed upper to match her shoes & handbags...lol. Very nice rifle...you guys have fun shooting.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:36:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice OP
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:32:54 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife is not into shooting..the kids are into it with a engeance though
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
"That's a tight present."
-Cameron Phillips
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:38:21 AM EDT
[#5]

I love mine.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 7:11:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"That's a tight present."
-Cameron Phillips

Cameron Baum actually ....

& that is a "tight present"
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe that is the key to get my wife to the range…her own rifle. If only I could get a Michael Kors or Torry Birch logoed upper to match her shoes & handbags...lol. Very nice rifle...you guys have fun shooting.

^hahaha i know what you mean. mine would have to have a coach range bag and shooting glasses. nice present and nice rifle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#8]
The Key to getting my wife to shoot was to not push the rifle and set up I have on her..she settled for a standard fixed handled M4 type carbine..she thought lightweight too light and Socom barrel to heavy...she wanted simple and she got itshe also has no love for piston conversions 3 out of my 6 are osprey..she prefers DI so I got rifle#6 and rebuilt it to her likes and wants.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top