Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:31:55 PM EDT
Thinking of selling one of my Noveskes to fund an Ar-10. It was assembled using one of the  Noveske upper/lower matched sets with a 16in Noveske midlength chrome lined barrel,stock hand guards and Noveske BCG.Has RR lpk and  A2 stock assembly with Colt carry handle. All parts were new except barrel which has about 200 rounds. Have fired less than 100 rounds since assembly,perfect function and very accurate. Safe queen perfect fit and finish, doesn't have a mark on it. What would be a fair price?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
$900 - $1000
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
pictures would help but I woulda said $1200
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
pics?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:24:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm thinking $1,000 on the low, but $1,200 would be somewhere to start...the stock is what I think might hold you back....A2's just aren't that popular for 16" guns).

If you have a carbine buffer tube/buffer/spring lying around, I would throw that on there.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:02:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Part it out for more money if you are not in a serious hurry. The barrel will likely move fast if you price it fairly. The matched upper and lower as well....
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:24:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Part it out for more money if you are not in a serious hurry. The barrel will likely move fast if you price it fairly. The matched upper and lower as well....

nails it.

I remember a rifle with a noveske barrel and sling/sights but not a matched set upper/lower sitting in the EE for WEEKS at $700.  And I thought that was a great price.

split it all up and sell it off.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:39:58 AM EDT
[#7]
That's about what I was thinking, I have a spare Sopmod assembly but it doesn't seem to add the whole $200 to the value. Could add a mil spec stock though. Parting out does make it easier to ship.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Since it isn't a complete rifle assembled by Noveske, I agree with those recommending to part it out. You'll likely get more money back that way. Though it will take longer and you'll have to deal with more shipping.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Since it isn't a complete rifle assembled by Noveske, I agree with those recommending to part it out. You'll likely get more money back that way. Though it will take longer and you'll have to deal with more shipping.

I concur. I wouldn't pay more than $800 for this rifle. A guy on a local board wants $400 for a complete lower which he called a Noveske lower.. But it was a stripped lower and put together by him with an RRA kit. I don't care how easy lowers are to assemble. When I buy a complete lower I want to know experienced people put it together and will warranty it. Not some guy in his basement.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I would be willing to buy the upper assembly if send me a price!

Blake.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top