Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2011 7:21:23 AM EDT
Any reviews on their platforms? Just looking for feed back on their X-7 and soon to be X-8 and if anyone is
running them ?
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never owned one, but they do have an industry forum on ar15.com HERE.

Hope this helps, good luck
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link. Just wanting to know how they compare to other billet guns in quality.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Seem like they are doing alot of interesting things, but really at their price point i don't see a benefit vs other options.

If they offered "parts" i would try out some of their things but until then i will stick to building my rifles and hugging my PredatAR.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
+100 on LaRue ! Just  looking at Mega vs NGA vs LaRue Monolithic uppers and combined lowers.......
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had one for several years since when they were located not too far from where I am in Oregon before they relocated to Idaho. They do good work and stand behind their product. I ran mine for about 1500 hundreds rounds without adding lube or cleaning with no issues (after pulling it apart at that point it was obvious that it would not have continued much beyond that point). I have never had an issue with it and am about at 3000-3500 rounds. I also ran into their head gunsmith at a gun show and mentioned the issue that I had with the original Magpul mags dropping free and they offered to remachine the mag well to fit their new spec which allowed them to drop free. They also offered to do it in a wide selection of colors - all for free.

With all of that said, they are at a price point where their are a number of great manufacturers. I do think that their product is well worth it and that they do offer the post-sale service that you might not find with other manufacturers. I would be surprised if you didn't find their products worth the price.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Drand, Thanks for the reply, that is the kind of response I am looking for
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top