Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 7:18:00 AM EDT
I'm eyeing this Arfcom lower and would like to know the best parts kit for it? I googled and found DPMS and shit like that. No thanks.

EDIT: This one from brownells? It's DPMS but i assume they're gtg bc of the good reviews...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:21:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive used two DD LPK's and have been very happy with the quality.
Plus you get the Magpul polymer guard.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:21:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Daniel Defense LPK.  It comes with a magpul trigger guard too.  Daniel Defense is quality
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:22:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome guys thanks. Yall replied when i was editing lol.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:23:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I've only done 2 builds but after using the DD LPK I'm impressed with the quality and from my research you can't go wrong with DD or armalite LPK's.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:26:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I've used Daniel Defense, Delton, RRA, RB Precision, DPMS, J&T/Doublestar, and CMMG. I haven't had any trouble with any of them. RRA and RB Precision are probably the easiest to install due to the rolled roll pins instead of split. CMMG is a bit odd because of the plastic detents, but they worked fine.

My DD hammer was notched but some guys have gotten kits with standard hammers.

If your on a budget get the DPMS, Daniel Defense has the nicest finish but one of the heaviest trigger pull, very smooth but heavy.

I'm planning on using Spikes, Bushmaster, and Stag for my next three kits.

The companys on my stay away from list are Model 1 Sales, Blackthorne, and Olympic.

ETA: one thing to remember is if you want to run a .22 kit you need an unnotched hammer like the DPMS.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I've used 1 DPMS LPK and 2 DD LPK's in my builds. The trigger on the DD is much better imo but that is about the only difference I could tell.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#8]
AIM as bushmaster LPKs on sale right now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:21:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Used a dpms kit on my first build. Everything went together well and I've even gotten compliments on my trigger. Still wish I went DD though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top