Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 12:45:48 PM EDT
I'm thinking of getting a .308 in the near future. The different brands  I was looking into is either pof or lwrci. I already own a pof p415 and so far i'm liking it a lot. As we know what's been going on with people having troubles with pof services I may not go in that direction. I can't wait several months or years to wait for a rifle.

I do like the design of the .308 of lwrci. I like how they designed the charging handle. I wish they would offer the charging handle on the right side for lefty's like me. But for well over 3k??? I'm not sure if it's really worth it. Personally I can't afford to spend that kind of money on another rifle. I've already invested over 2k's on my ar15. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
AR10 is the only real option .
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I like POF... But that's just me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you seen the LaRue OSR?

http://larueosr.com/

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
AR-10
there are some other nice .308 rifles but... Pricey and some are rare and I don't know about parts compatibility.

You can get an Armalite AR-10 from Buds gun shop for $1233

You will not get a Knights Armament or Larue for that.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top