Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 4:48:55 PM EDT
Maybe with a chart, but not with all the subjective elements to it. Stating facts on how the rifles are MFGed. and what they are built with. If we did this, there would be a lot less "Is X a good company?" threads.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Maybe with a chart, but not with all the subjective elements to it. Stating facts on how the rifles are MFGed. and what they are built with. If we did this, there would be a lot less "Is X a good company?" threads.

Good try, but people would still post the questions because they don't/can't use the search tool, or cannot articulate what they want into words.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good try, but people would still post the questions because they don't/can't use the search tool, or cannot articulate what they want into words.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#3]
MOD EDIT

References to this site are not allowed. -L
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I can make up a chart too, at least I know what steel armalite uses in their barrels

I know there are charts, but I'd like there to be an accurate chart. We could make an ARF chart!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
That chart would change every 3 weeks.

Any time something comes out MIM or someone get one with a canted front site or comes out purple..

We don't need no stinking chart.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That chart would change every 3 weeks.

Any time something comes out MIM or someone get one with a canted front site or comes out purple..

We don't need no stinking chart.

Maybe not a tiered chart. But a chart that says companies a b and c use x y and z to build their ars. Instead of 'properly' staked castle/gas key et cetera.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Not really a tech discussion :)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top