Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/16/2009 12:16:14 PM EDT
Well like it says not really sure where to post this but here it goes. Last Friday I ordered a scope online from valhallaarmory.com. Didn't order anything special just a 3-9x42 scope with an A2 carry handle mount that they had for like $100. Didn't want to spend to much since the local ffl has an acog on layaway for me(damn those things are expensive), anyways I tried to call them Friday to see if it would ship out before the weekend. It went to a recording that said they will soon have 24/7 customer support but until then send an email through the website. So I did and I got no response, so I sent a second one Monday along with leaving a telephone message. Still nothing so I send a third email Monday. On their website my account summary still says processing and finally this morning the payment is taken out of my account, but soon I get an email response saying that they had a computer error and what I ordered said it was in stock but really wasn't and that they would give me a full refund. This whole thing is just a little wierd to me. Has anyone ever ordered anything from them? They say they are Veteran owned but this is just something I wouldn't expect from a company like that. Thankfully my bank is really good about things like this and said to give it a day or two and see if it gets refunded and if not they will file it as fraud and get it back. So what does everyone think, are they actually a company or what?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top