Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 8:05:12 PM EDT
I've been a member here for 3 years, and just got my first rifle this week. I picked up a lower, rifle kit, and some mags from Del-Ton on Monday. I went home, and with no idea what I was doing and the tutorial from here, I had it together before I went to bed. I haven't shot it yet, and I need to get a rear sight, but I excited to finally have one.

Del-Ton middy, Chrome lined barrel, Magpul MOE stock, RH suregrip,

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/66/l_824f27c654e44a39b4149d6d136d5cfb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/eclipse13/guns/DSC_0004-1.jpg
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, geez, it looks like you got the disconnector stud release reversed in the takedown castle nut catch. Shoot that sucker and she'll blow.

(Nah, just kiddin'. Looks good. Congrats - it's been along wait, hasn't it? )

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the family,

in no time at all you'll have pics of your newest addition with accessories im sure

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh, geez, it looks like you got the disconnector stud release reversed in the takedown castle nut catch. Shoot that sucker and she'll blow.

(Nah, just kiddin'. Looks good. Congrats - it's been along wait, hasn't it? )

lol, a buddy of mine was supposed to help me put it together, but he wasn't available for about a week. I got home and said, "ef that, if I can work on cars I can figure this out." The next day I went by his office to use his stock wrench and handed it to him to make sure I did it right. I was biting my nails as he looked it over and function checked it. He finished and said, "yep, everything looks good."
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats and very nice.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top