Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2009 2:13:45 PM EDT
All of my local authorized Bushmaster Dealers are out of stock. But the ORC is readily available on Gunbroker.
I'm planning on contacting one of Gunbroker's listed Transfer Agents, but my local dealer said Bushmaster legalizes
the ORC to CT state's requirements. So how can I be sure that:
1. I'm buying an ORC from out-of-state that complies with CT's requirements?
2. Outside of gunbroker's ratings system for Sellers, what else should I be aware of when determining who to buy from?
3. What's normally included when buying a new in the box ORC?
4. any other advice.

TIA.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That all sounds pretty complicated when there are easier options. If you buy a complete rifle from someone out of CT you really have to make sure you and they understand exactly what is legal. If you have and illegal weapon shipped into CT you will be in a world of hurt.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Just contact the FFL dealer your going to have it shipped too. He will know whats legal in your state.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top