Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 10:31:13 AM EDT
1. Is it true that you can change barrel lengths on the LMT piston AR? if so how, I spoke to LMT and from what i gathered they don't offer alot of customization when you purchase a rifle from them, do i have to go to another manufacturer for the barrel?.

2. Do the Piston version come with the H buffer?

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#1]
1.  You can change it, just like the non-piston MRP uppers.  Right now they only offer the 16" and 12" piston barrels.  I expect we'll see more later.
2.  I think mine came with an H buffer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Just cleaned mine.  It was an H2 buffer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
yes the piston version at the moment has 16in and 12in barrels.......if you want to go back to DI  swap barrel and bolt carrier group.  CQB piston rifle DOES come with heavy buffer
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Both mine have H2s
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top