Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/26/2009 11:02:47 PM EDT
Damn I love this gun. I made this three shot group at 50 yards. I think this is pretty good right? I was using a cheap BSA catseye 3-9x40 scope and 55 fmj xm193. It was less than a dime size hole.

Greg

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#1]
NICELY DONE... you should throw up a pic of the gun too.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I am throwing one up now. I am also including the newest addition to my family, my little girl Molly. We just got her home from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. She was born 6 weeks early, and she had a rough way to go for a while. My wife also had complications related to an epidural she received, and I almost lost her. They are both home tonight doing well. I am a lucky man.

Greg

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations she is a beautiful girl.. amazing looking eyes!!
Beautiful weapon you have there too
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
congrats on the baby bro.  me and my wife just got married 3 weeks ago tomorrow, and we are going to the doc today to start planning on a baby.  she already has 2 kids (5 and 3) but we want possibly 2 more.  starting now. lol my wife had complications last preg too, but hers was due to a pulminary embilism (blood clot)

im glad both your girls are okay though. congrats again
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks so much. She has her mother's eyes, and so does my 4 year old. They are my life for sure.

Greg
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats on just getting married. I remember when me and my wife got married. We had our boy a couple years later, and then we had our girl on the 23rd of Feb of this year. Good luck on your future kiddos.

Greg
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks bro.  now i just need to find time to shoot. lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I hear you man. I finally set up a taret here at home, but I only shoot when my family is gone away to in-laws, etc. We live in a very rural area, so that is nice. I sure have been impressed with the AR's shooting capability. I also own a Sig 556 that I purchased about 1.5 months ago. I need to test it's capability as far as accuracy now. It has done pretty well with a red dot on it, but I cahnged over to a Millet Tactical DMS-1 yesterday. Red dots tend to screw around with my astigmatism in my eyes and look like a little red campfire instead of dot. I can't wait to try the Millet out.

Greg
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Congrats on your daughter.  Glad she is okay.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:29:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Not to shabby. Not to shabby at all.

Oh, and nice rifle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm starting to feel like I'm the only arfcommer without a middy. Great looking stick. Impressive 3-shot group, but how did you fair with the rest of your shooting?

Molly looks great too. Glad she and your wife are doing well. Makes everything else seem trivial.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I did pretty well the rest of the afternoon. Those three shots were me being very steady with a bipod. The rest of the time, I was still grouping everything in the bullseye section, but not like that three shot group of where they all shared the same hole. I have found if I really concentrate, I can do that with this rifle.  I am outfitting my Sig 556 right now to see how well it will do. I guess I need to post pictures of that gun also. I will post more targets and results when I shoot next time.

Greg
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:34:48 AM EDT
[#13]
But but, RRA makes shitty barrels....

Nice shooting.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top