Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2008 2:32:11 PM EDT
might have posted this in the incorrect category before.hello all,im new to the forum here and have been thinking about the COLT M4 6400C and wondered if anyone had any opinions on this?
thanks in advance
NUFFSAID
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
They are great rifles. Would be perfect for a "Ban" state like Connecticut. I love the "M4 Carbine" roll mark on the receiver and the lack of "restricted LEO" markings. I have two of them though not in the original configuration.  I installed collapsible stocks on both and 14.5" Colt uppers. One is a registered SBR and the other has a permanently attached extended flash suppressor.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the reply.nice pics.the colts seem like they are very hard to find.ive seen plenty of bushmasters out there but hardly any colts.the search continues
NUFFSAID
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
thanks for the reply.nice pics.the colts seem like they are very hard to find.ive seen plenty of bushmasters out there but hardly any colts.the search continues
NUFFSAID

That's true. I bought my two on Gunbroker earlier in the year. There is one listed there now
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118834935
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the link.ive been looking at gunbroker.com.seem to be a lot of LE6920'S on there.if i can find a 6400C,it wont be stock for long.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#5]
if what you want is a M4 style for a ban state ,but don't want to spend a bunch Talk to Pete at Legal Transfers ,he can set you up with a nice rifle for cheap .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top