Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2008 8:25:12 PM EDT
alright folks I have been out of the loop for a little while and am now getting back to ARs. I used to know where to find the best deals on parts but now I cant remember. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it. I am trying to build (or buy) a good rifle for under $700. I want a 16" carbine with a railed upper and detachable carry handle or detachable rear sight.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I go with PK firearms for most parts, or J&T Distributing for kits
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Explore the vendors links here on the site- If you go new you could do well with buying upper and lower halves  separate  but there are some bargains in the used aisle of the equipment exchange going on.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never heard of Del-Ton ARs. Are they good?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy a Stag...right now they are the best bang for you buck in the budget AR arena- lifetime warrenty too.  If you shop around you can get into a Stag for $725-800.  

Used piston-op Daewoos are also a good value.   Stay away from Olympic ARs at all costs.  Good luck!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top