Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:08:05 AM EDT
I'm looking for a quality 22" (or maybe 24") target/varmint barrel.  Who makes such an item, and what contour should I get, and what gas block length?  Want to do a fiberglass handguard.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#1]
White Oak Armament among many others.  WOA probably has in stock though.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  What is the "Tenon at muzzle for front sight is 1.5 inches long and .750 OD" on the WOA 26" match barrel for?  What kind of sight would one put all the way out there?

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks.  What is the "Tenon at muzzle for front sight is 1.5 inches long and .750 OD" on the WOA 26" match barrel for?  What kind of sight would one put all the way out there?

Sights like on this Tube Gun:

We shoot them in Match Rifle Class at Camp Perry.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, how long is that barrel dude?  

What make and model are those sights?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sights like on this Tube Gun:

www.tubegun.net/images/Logan.jpg

We shoot them in Match Rifle Class at Camp Perry.

militarysignatures.com/signatures/member3881.png

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:51:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got a Superior Barrel from them and I love it.  Take a look at their website.
http://www.superiorbarrels.com/

I figure this is the last AR barrel I will ever need.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top