[#1]
LMT SOPMOD
Magpul MIAD
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]

MIAD & UBR
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
To me a SOPMOD belongs on an LMT. I've already got a few of those. Besides for this type of rifle an LMT lower should have an MRP upper.

The VIS upper setup is wearing one of those LMT lowers right now. I'm using it for break-in.

I'm really torn between that new Magpul and a Vltor EMod. I'm hoping for some pushing one way or another or a completely inspirational suggestion.

For grips all my ARs wear either an ERGO or a Hogue. I'm partial to the over moulded feel. Left to on my own I'd likely just mount up another ERGO.

If I go with the new Magpul I'll probably try a MIAD (again). One with the enhanced trigger guard, as all my ARs wear the trigger guard as well.

Part of me really wants to try an EMod , since there are already so many VLTOR parts on this rifle. If VLTOR would only put out a lower...

I may go FDE or OD with this rifle, my first, depending on the stock.

Thanks for the input guys. Keep it coming. Nothing has clicked for me on this one yet. Most of my other rifles were easy. I think it's the POF lower. I've wanted a billet AR build for a while.

Don't even get me started with optics...
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa300/theriggs0709/UBR001.jpg

MIAD & UBR

DRooool....That's hot.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quick and dirty post range trip picture of the function check setup. All is well.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Whatever works best for you.  i like tango down grips and SOPMOD stocks, but in the end, it really doesn't matter what the rest of us think.

post pics and an eval when you're done.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like I'm going to go with my favorites, for now.

SOPMOD stock & Ergo grip. It's all over, but the waitin'. Come on UPS.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top