Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 6:30:09 PM EDT
Greetings everyone, I recentlly purchased a Bushmaster AR-15. I have really been enjoying it at the firing range and have learned quite a bit about the operation of it. I have some basic questions that I have searched the forum for an answer and have been unable to find. The first one is, where can I find a list of good upgrades on parts for different companies and which brands are the best? Also, could anyone explain to me the matience schedule of gun broken down by after everytime you shoot, once a week, every 6 months and so on. Thanks in advance!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the site!

if your gun is running fine, dont worry about "upgrades"

h/w, some basic ones are: Accuwedge, gapper, and O-ring for the extractor; wolf springs and H-buffer

personally, i would just save the money and get USGI mags and ammo
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top