Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2006 7:41:58 AM EDT
Called John on thursday to build a upper for me had it friday. Shot it today. This is a good company to deal with. Thanks JC
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]

rock on.

Where are you at?
that it got to you so fast.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
CMMG is Awesome.  If ARFCOM had a dealer of the year award CMMG would get my vote.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad a lot of people are ordering their M4 uppers. I have been waiting for almost two months for mine... I was told it should be ready in about a week from now. I hardly can wait!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Too bad a lot of people are ordering their M4 uppers. I have been waiting for almost two months for mine... I was told it should be ready in about a week from now. I hardly can wait!

hopfully when they get there expansion finished they can cut down that time
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a 16" mid-length from John late Tuesday, they installed all the upgrades that I wanted and it arrived Thursday morning.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm on month 3 waiting for a barrel. Hopefully it will be done in a week or two.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I have had great success with CMMG. They are very knowledgeable and seem to really care about their customers. As long as they have the parts in stock they are very fast with building and shipping products. Being short on parts is a good thing for them and sometimes can't be avoided. I know for a while they were waiting on barrel extensions and everyone knows you can't build a barrel assembly without those. Jeff and John......
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#8]
CMMG is truly awesome.  I LOVE my upper from them.  1000 rounds through it so far with no problems at all.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know what to think about threads like these. On one hand, it validates my decision to order from them (pretty much EVERYBODY agrees tjhat CMMG makes a good product).

On the other hand, BECAUSE everybody agrees that they are awesome, it makes my wait seems all the longer...

Oh well, I have been told that "good things happen to those who wait".

I just feel like a damned 8-year old waiting for Santa Claus. On July.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't say enough good things about CMMG!

My new M4 upper is nothing short of perfection.

Such a good selection of large and small parts, and their CS is amazing!

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I can't say enough good things about CMMG!

My new M4 upper is nothing short of perfection.

Such a good selection of large and small parts, and their CS is amazing!

You *&^$%*

I'll make a target out of your avatar and use as a target when my incredible amazingly awesome CMMG M4 upper makes its way to my grubby little hands...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#12]
yeah, I think I will be ordering a 14.5" midlength from them this week. Let you guys know what I think when it gets here......sure it will be great
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:51:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Called John on thursday to build a upper for me had it friday. Shot it today. This is a good company to deal with. Thanks JC

Do these guys have a freaking worm hole they don't tell anyone about?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:36:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
yeah, I think I will be ordering a 14.5" midlength from them this week. Let you guys know what I think when it gets here......sure it will be great

I ordered one a while ago, I received it quick and it looks awesome!  The M4 extensions match up perfectly with the CMT M4 cut upper I have.

Now I just need to put the damn thing together.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:33:51 AM EDT
[#15]
CMMG Rocks   !

Three CMMG rifles and counting

Now if they would make a SPR / service rifle profile stainless steel match barrel -
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#16]
How do the CMMG uppers match lowers color wise?
I heard they have kind of a shiny finish and won't match my RRA lower very well.
True or not?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I heard they have kind of a shiny finish and won't match my RRA lower very well.
True or not?

The finish is a nicer black finish than the flat black on my Stag lower.  They don't match 100%, but it's really so slight that you don't really notice.  Mine's not much of a fashion accessory anyway.  I would get CMMG if they came only in pink.  It's good stuff.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I love the quality of their products and their customer service is top notch.  They'll be getting some more of my business very soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
True or not?

The finish is a nicer black finish than the flat black on my Stag lower.  They don't match 100%, but it's really so slight that you don't really notice.  Mine's not much of a fashion accessory anyway.  I would get CMMG if they came only in pink.  It's good stuff.

I am buying a complete rifle, not buying an upper and fitting it to a lower. Does the finish match well on the complete CMMG rifles? I ask because I know CMMG makes uppers, but I don't think they make the lowers....so in theory the upper and the lower might not match. Sorry for the noobish question.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
True or not?

Here's my CMMG upper with an Ameetec lower.
I think they both have a teflon kind of finish on them...great match!

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/Xnij/25MMlink.jpg

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#21]
They match perfectly.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
They match perfectly.

nice post number, man . So the finish color matchs? cool.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top