Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 8:07:40 AM EDT
Ordered a complete upper directly from Stag and guess what? No forward assist. Not bashing Stag in any way, but I thought that was sort of crazy (guess that is what I get for not ordering from the EE). The Stag complete upper is the best quality upper that I have come across so far (for the money - not an expert of course). Not waiting for Stag to send one - just ordered one from someone else. Anyone else had that problem?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean they shipped you a complete upper, and there was no forward assist in it when you got it?

That is incredible. I cannot imagine how one could get by the half dozen people that had their hands on it before you opened it

That ain't right......
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You mean they shipped you a complete upper, and there was no forward assist in it when you got it?

That is incredible. I cannot imagine how one could get by the half dozen people that had their hands on it before you opened it

That ain't right......

Well, as I just posted on another thread, CMT/Stag has gone the way of all the other guys.  The more popular they get, the further into the pits the quality control gets.

Just got a stock tube from them in which the finish started coming off when I wiped down w/a rag, leaving the shiny black anodising showing.  Las upper I got from them, they'd neglected to cut the notch that allows the dust cover to close, so I had to cut one myself.  Ets, etc, etc.

Yeah, I'd go back to Bushie or Colt stuff, but I can't afford the prices on their recievers.  Stictly Bushie on barrels, though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top