Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 9:28:51 PM EDT
Hi My name is Rob and I have Black Rifle Disease. I've known for about 3 months after I bought my first Black Stick(Today). Umm I do have a question, I really like to clean my rifle alot!!! I just hate laying it on the floor while doing so. Any recamendations for a cleaning stand.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hi My name is Rob and I have Black Rifle Disease. I've known for about 3 months after I bought my first Black Stick(Today). Umm I do have a question, I really like to clean my rifle alot!!! I just hate laying it on the floor while doing so. Any recamendations for a cleaning stand.

There's a specialized clinic in CA that can treat that disease with ad-hoc full-immersion disintoxication techniques .
Rumors are, that you can even end up voting Democrat after the cure

- Ice
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#4]
You think BRD is bad, wait untill you realise you're in Texas and can have machineguns and silencers.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You think BRD is bad, wait untill you realise you're in Texas and can have machineguns and silencers.

how do i get those
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#6]
join the military and become a seal or some other special op where they use silencers...that would probably be the cheapest route lol.....j/k eh you probably have to get some sort of license
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#7]
haha, taking it to the next level  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:32:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the disease
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how do i get those

Start Here
It is expensive for machineguns, silencers areen't bad.
Sturm For Sale Board
Subguns
There is also an NFA board in the EE

For out of state stuff you will need a dealer in-state to handle the transfer.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top