Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 1:05:20 PM EDT
For their outstanding customer service!!

They will forever have my loyalty and business.  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I second that motion
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Rich is a great guy with an excellant company, Keep up the great work!

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Still a big "WTF?" on my part...

I love their products but not so happy with their service. I think I've given them fair opportunity to address my concerns... and haven't heard anything since Richard said he would check into my issues on 03/27/2006. I'm definitely not happy with their service so far considering the issues and the lack of attention to making them right. I'll still use their products because I believe them to be the best available, but I have no expectations of great service at all...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:24:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had nothing but the best customer service from Magpul and their products are outsanding.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I have had a single point sling and skull crusher on back order since December, my dealer calls once a week and gets the runaround.  I hope this gets resolved soon
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#6]
another + 1 for magpul
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#7]
They are one of the few companies who's products and service are both in the elite. I have 7 of there stocks now among other things they make and their quality is top notch. I was missing some parts for a stock that I bought from a vendor and one call call got me those parts right away no charge. Now that's spot on service.  I'll be a long time loyal customer to them and always recommending thier products to all who listen. We need more companies like them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#8]
i have had great service from rich on multiple occassions and there wasnt anything that he wouldnt take care of in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:24:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm still not getting responses to my emails...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Rich is a real nice guy coulndn't imagine why entrytacs' getting a cold shoulder I talked to him the other day, was calling to find out a release date for the new Magpul stock ...I try not to get him on the phone and always seems I do I have several sources for phone numbers and dialed what I thought was a general number so I could ask whoever answers the phone and Bingo it was Rich again ,hate to bother him he's got to be busy but took time out to tell me a few very interesting things - entrytac maybe he just hasn't checked his emails or has alot of them. I'm sure you'll get hooked up ...happy easter fellas
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I really like them. Their PRS rocks! Only complaint I have is the metal on them  rusts very quickly.  Couldnt they have used a more duruable material?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Im Excited about the UBR. When I upgraded my M93A2 body to the "B" version, I was told that the UBR May be out around this summer (atleast thats what you guys at MagPul are aiming for).

My Main concern was about the Single point sling loop, which I was told will be on it, and the same with a strike plate.

Really looking forward to it rich.

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#15]
the five bolts that take allen wrenches. Including the two which hold on the sling mount.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#18]
+1 for Rich. Their products are outstanding!

I´m extremely satisfied to my PRS stock on my SPR.

Thank you,
MN
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:20:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Magpul, you guys are one of the only companies I have extreme brand loyalty to.  Your PRS stocks, MIAD grips, enhanced trigger guards, M93B, rail panels and magpuls themselves are quality products of the highest magnitude.

[/kissass mode=off]

Okay, now where is my lifetime supply of MIAD grips?  lol  :p
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:00:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the five bolts that take allen wrenches. Including the two which hold on the sling mount.

Yep those are the only things that can rust. The coating is black oxide from the bolt manufacture. We are going to upgrade those to with an additional coating real soon. When we do you can switch them out for the new bolts.

What about using stainless steel allen screws? Also, the user may want to use some CLP on metal surfaces.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:34:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im Excited about the UBR. When I upgraded my M93A2 body to the "B" version, I was told that the UBR May be out around this summer (atleast thats what you guys at MagPul are aiming for).

My Main concern was about the Single point sling loop, which I was told will be on it, and the same with a strike plate.

Really looking forward to it rich.

Nathan

UBR is going under the final design review right now. We hope to start cutting the molds in the next two weeks.

Excellant Rich, anyway to pre-order?

Thanks,
Nathan
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The issue with EntryTac's problem is that we really do not know what will resolve the issue...

EntryTac no longer has an issue to resolve. EntryTac is just deeply disappointed in the service, or rather lack of service that he received when he did have a resolveable issue on the table. All EntryTac asked for was the name of the shipping company that would be delivering the package so that refusal could be arranged without interfering with the acceptance of other packages that were on the way at the same time. A simply one line email saying, "It's coming UPS" would have resolved the only real issue EntryTac had at that point. Instead EntryTac got nothing.

However, I am going to drop this now as I have no desire to continue the course this exchange is still on. I've expressed my dissatisfaction in your service and there is nothing else to gain by perpatuating this further. I don't feel compelled to continue to smear you on the boards. I can live with how things were handled if you can.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The issue with EntryTac's problem is that we really do not know what will resolve the issue...

EntryTac no longer has an issue to resolve. EntryTac is just deeply disappointed in the service, or rather lack of service that he received when he did have a resolveable issue on the table. All EntryTac asked for was the name of the shipping company that would be delivering the package so that refusal could be arranged without interfering with the acceptance of other packages that were on the way at the same time. A simply one line email saying, "It's coming UPS" would have resolved the only real issue EntryTac had at that point. Instead EntryTac got nothing.

However, I am going to drop this now as I have no desire to continue the course this exchange is still on. I've expressed my dissatisfaction in your service and there is nothing else to gain by perpatuating this further. I don't feel compelled to continue to smear you on the boards. I can live with how things were handled if you can.  

Every time a "thumbs up for Magpul" thread is started you post in it EntryTac.
What exactly would you have done different EntryTac than Magpul if the roles had been reversed?
What more could these people have done for you?
-FFS EntryTac stop posting on your skewed view of how you think the world should be with unrealistic expectations! Are you really involved with Entry Tactical work? If so -you should know things rarely go, as we would wish them to.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Never had a problem with MagPul.  I'm running their grips on my ARs, and will probably add a stock before too long.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Never had a problem with MagPul.  I'm running their grips on my ARs, and will probably add a stock before too long.

+1 I've got their grip & M93B on my 6.8 and I'm loving them.

I think one of the posters needs to get the sand out of their mangina.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What exactly would you have done different EntryTac than Magpul if the roles had been reversed?
-FFS EntryTac stop posting on your skewed view of how you think the world should be with unrealistic expectations! Are you really involved with Entry Tactical work? If so -you should know things rarely go, as we would wish them to.

Everyone has their favorite company to bash. Seems like everytime someone praies a company for doing something great a few come along with their bad experiences. Happens to the best of them from time to time. You can't make 100% of your customers happy 100% of the time. And that is the truth.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#27]

I've only had to deal with Magpuls customer service once with a product. And it was handled like their posts above. With professional courtesy and every effort was made to make me happy.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep those are the only things that can rust. The coating is black oxide from the bolt manufacture. We are going to upgrade those to with an additional coating real soon. When we do you can switch them out for the new bolts.

That is great to know thank you.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I said, I'm done posting up in every Magpul thread about this. This thread is the last one I'll ever mention it in. When this one sinks to the bowels of the forum it's a done deal. But since you asked what I would have done different had the shoe been on the other foot... I would have answered emails from the customer.

Is it really unrealistic to expect someone doing business with the public to answer a simple email? I mean really? If my email inquiry about the shipping method had been answered I would have dropped the rest. My absolute biggest issue here was being totally ignored by both Jessica and Richard multiple times when a simple three word reply, ie; "It's coming UPS" would have ended the whole stink. I even said in my email to Richard that I was mostly just venting about the rest of the crap that happened.

Honestly, was I really unreasonable in not being happy about having such a simple request totally ignored multiple times? Not that I need your approval or anything. Luckily my sense of self worth doesn't hinge on how you feel about how I felt about the way I was treated...

ETA: Here's a snip from my email to Rich, sent on 03/24/06 about my concerns. I think it was crystal clear that my biggest remaining issue at that point was needing to know how it was shipped so I could refuse it. I also think I was courteous in how I addressed my issues to Richard and asked for him to review the situation.

So, since I'm never at my shipping address (My
Father's business) to receive, sign for, or refuse
packages I sent an email asking how the package had
shipped (USPS, UPS/FedEx, etc...) so I could advise
his office personnel to watch for it and refuse it
instead of signing for everything and going through
it later as they usually do. In the same email I
requested information on the accessory butt stocks
(Grenadier, Survival, etc...) that were listed in
the documentation that came with my M93B stock. I
also expressed concern about the service I had
received up to that point. That email was sent to
[email protected] at 3:28 PM on 03/23/2006. As of
9:12 PM on 03/24/2006 I have yet to receive a reply
of any kind. I still have no idea how the parts are
supposedly coming to me. I guess if it comes FedEx
or UPS I'll be stuck with it. If it comes USPS it
will be left in the box with no opportunity to
refuse it anyway so I'll likely be stuck having to
take it to the Post Office to have it returned to
you. Never had to do that so I'm not sure how that
works. I found out on an internet forum that the
butt stocks aren't available yet, and as for my
customer service concerns I'm not sure what to think
just yet.

I stated in my last email to Jessica that I honestly
hope that the issues and hassles I'm going through
with this order are just coincidental flukes. I
really, REALLY love my M93B stock and had heard a
lot of good things about your customer service. I
have to say though, the way this order has gone I'm
less than satisfied so far. And I'm not trying to be
a jerk about this. I just wanted to bring it to your
attention since the service I'm getting on this just
doesn't sound like the feedback I've read regarding
your customer service. I simply can't see this
happening to very many people and not having it show
up in the forums as negative feedback.

I guess I'm hoping maybe you can give me some
insight into why this order has been so poorly
handled so as to reinforce my confidence that I'll
be taken care of on any future orders, product
concerns or information requests. I plan to build at
least one more AR for my arsenal and would like to
use another M93B, but I'm not sure I would go that
route if the way this order and these issues have
been handled is the norm. My biggest concerns
customer service wise is not getting timely replies
to emails and most importantly not being notified
that my item was on backorder
. I guess I'm half way
venting as well since I had to improvise for a sling
during more than half of my training class by trying
to tie a different sling to the stock and foregrip
and didn't get to "train how I plan to fight" by
using the equipment I plan to use on duty. This was
really disappointing as I missed a lot of good
experience and potential gear related problem
solving opportunities by not being able to use what
I plan to carry.

Anyway, any attention you can give to my concerns
will be greatly appreciated. I'll look forward to
your reply.

Here is the only reply I've gotten to date, received on 03/27/06:

Hi Chris,

I will look into this for you.

We have and continue to be really busy here and I will be out of town most
of this week.

Cheers,

Richard

The package came several days after the one from Bravo Company and was signed for. Luckily the UPS guy was cool and allowed me to "refuse" it the next day when he came by. Yeah, it was a simple issue, and it ended up fine, but the simple fact is that it's bad business just to blow off customer concerns, especially when the answer to my biggest remaining concern at the time (not being notified of backorder was water under the bridge at the time of the above email, just voicing my concerns with not being notified at that point) was so damned simple. How hard could it have been to type in "It's coming UPS" and hit send? I mean damn... I just don't think it's unrealistic to expect someone whose company you are supporting with your hard earned dollars to answer such a simple request to avoid further hassle for the customer. I know I'm just one guy and that they wouldn't sink if I never bought anything else they made. I just expect simple common courtesy replies to my issues when I spend my money.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
EntryTac,

One of the problems in answering you question on shipping is that I work in a different location than the main office and warehouse. I do not have shipping information at my fingertips.

Also that week I was away from my office and computer most of the time so Jessica (who you spoke with) and Doug were picking up my slack.

In the end even if you had received the package you would not have been charged for it and we would have paid for the shipping back.

In any case the email notification system should fix ny future issues such as these.

Understood. I hope the changes avoid similar issues in the future.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top