Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 1:13:20 PM EDT
I'm partial to stainless, but I want a 14 1/2" mid length barrel.  Does anyone already sell something like this, or will I have to buy a 16" and have it cut and rethreaded?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
CMMG

Mine's new, I haven't built it yet.
edited:
sorry, not stainless, Chrome lined.

Noveske has what you want.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Noveske has what you want.

+1

Noveske AFGHAN SS 14.5" mid length barrels comes in three flavors, standard, light and medium contours.

They could be ordered with an optional matched MPI inspected CMT bolt assembly.

www.noveskerifleworks.com/
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We stock 14.75" midlength SS barrels.  Contoured on Douglas 8-twist blanks. The extra 1/4" keeps them legal if you weld on virtually any muzzle device and is not noticeable versus a 14.5" unless you have a tape measure.

Email either Wes or me for details.

Anywhere online I can find out some information about such a beast?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We stock 14.75" midlength SS barrels.  Contoured on Douglas 8-twist blanks. The extra 1/4" keeps them legal if you weld on virtually any muzzle device and is not noticeable versus a 14.5" unless you have a tape measure.

Anywhere online I can find out some information about such a beast?

See the web address in his sig
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
JTAC is offering one too.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

E-mail sent.  Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top