Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 8:31:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Comparing the AR15 Troubleshooting Section to the AK47 Troubleshooting Section

Well two things... it could be used to say that more use AR15's (and the troubleshooting section corresponds with this webpage... AR15.com... Duh) or as AK propaganda that AK's are flawless.

Nathan

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well two things... it could be used to say that more use AR15's (and the troubleshooting section corresponds with this webpage... AR15.com... Duh) or as AK propaganda that AK's are flawless.

Nathan

Yeah I know.  Makes sense, but it still suprised me that the AK47 section is completely empty of troubleshooting threads...

I don't own an AK, nor do I really plan on one this year, but sometime in the future.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nathan

Yeah, that and-or AK owners (which may be AR owners as well) just don't customize the shit out of their AKs (there isn't really much you can customize anyways, not really) or even care if their AKs hicup (whatever malfunction that might be) they just clear the jam and keep blasting away cheap ammo without looking back.

Just a thought.

ETA: i think AKs are AWESOME rifles, but in no way better than any AR variation in the hands of someone who knows the dif between shit and french fries.

Amen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I have spent a little time on the AK side, they won't use the troubleshooting forum.  They post in in the general AK section.  That way they can point to the empty trouble forum.

AK's are reliable, but if you believe that they are perfect, and cannot fail, you have been sold a crock.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top