Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:29:03 PM EDT
CCMG had a large display at a local show in St Louis that cought my attention. 9mm carbine in particular. Just wondering if anyone has any insight to their builds before I take things to the next step. I had also had some interest in DSA's stuff, but I'm not sure if they make a 9mm and their builds are slightly more expensive.
Mark
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean CMMG?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#2]
One more reason not to type late at night.....CMMG
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
CMMG has a reputation of being very high quality (and high price).

That being said, I don't know if they deserve that reputation. But I have yet to hear anything bad about them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a thread below comparing RRA to CMMG. That should give you a pretty good idea.

I just got a 18" upper from CMMG today.  Have not shot it yet so I cannot give it a review.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#5]
High quality Yes, High price? I think they are average price, but the quality is and customer service are much higher than the many of the larger manufacturers. You get all the "Extras" like M4 feed ramps, Gov't profile, and 1x7 twist at the standard price.
These guys are fantasitic!
chuck
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one of their M4 uppers.

I like it a lot. And the people were nice. When I ordered they said 2 weeks till they had it ready, and it was 2 weeks.

I didn't know they were doing 9mm's now too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#7]
They make high quality items and actually make most of their own stuff which is more than I can say for some of the bigger companies. I also think their prices are on par with others. They have some of the best customer service in the business.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top