Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2006 3:51:16 AM EDT
I have the option to purchase a barely used (less than 500rnds) Bushy dissapator upper with free floated hanguard (length of handguard reaches where the front sight was).  The front sight has been replace by a short four sided rail.  It has no bolt but does include charging handle.  I can pick this up for 390.00.    Can someone tell me if this is a good, great , or marginal deal?

ETA  barrel  is 1/9  HBAR
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
i personally think the four railed gas blocks are crap
would also depend on what freefloat is installed

for about $30 more you could get a brand new upper that has not been molested
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:43:57 AM EDT
[#2]
That is a pretty small difference in price for a new upper vs slightly used.  It appear that the rail was added in front of the FF handguard to cover up where the front sight was.  There is an outline on the barrel under this small rail section where it appears the original front sight  mounted.  The gas block is located under the FF handguard.  Thanks for you quick reply.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top