Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 1:14:37 AM EDT
I though all bushmaster lowers are not "blocked" like colts.
gunbroker add
gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=44555197

bushmaster website saying otherwise
www.bushmaster.com/faqnew/content_by_cat.asp?catid=97
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I though all bushmaster lowers are not "blocked" like colts.
gunbroker add
gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=44555197

bushmaster website saying otherwise
www.bushmaster.com/faqnew/content_by_cat.asp?catid=97

Last i checked the info in the gunbroker ad is wrong.

Last I checked, the info on the bushmaster site about m16 carriers in AR15s was wrong.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
DUPE! Sorry, had to say it.  

Bushmaster is making their lowers the way they always have.  That ad is complete BS.   He's been trying to sell that over priced lower for several weeks now.  His ad used to claim the lower was "preban" because according to him it's an older style Bushy that will accept a DIAS as opposed to the new ones which won't.  He also claims the lower is factory new but you can clearly see charging handle rub marks on the lower. The sad part is, he knows it's BS.  He is just trying to take advantage of a noob.  You would think someone who actually has a DIAS or wants to assemble an illegal machine gun would know a few things about lowers and that his claim is simply not true.  I'd be shocked if a noob even knew what a DIAS was. What a dumbass.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:13:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Bushmaster is making their lowers the way they always have.  That ad is complete BS.   He's been trying to sell that over priced lower for several weeks now.  His ad used to claim the lower was "preban" because according to him it's an older style Bushy that will accept a DIAS as opposed to the new ones which won't.  He also claims the lower is factory new but you can clearly see charging handle rub marks on the lower. The sad part is, he knows it's BS.  He is just trying to take advantage of a noob.  You would think someone who actually has a DIAS or wants to assemble an illegal machine gun would know a few things about lowers and that his claim is simply not true.  I'd be shocked if a noob even knew what a DIAS was. What a dumbass.  

the fucking dupe police here need to grow up, its getting old.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:16:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how is this a dupe??? someone else has posted this guys add??  and aksed if he was full of shit??

Yeah I did, except I already knew it was BS.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=270533
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:24:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a joke, buddy.  That's the first time I ever posted "dupe" and I only did it because it was my thread. Sorry for answering your noob question.  Fucking gullible noob.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a joke, buddy.  That's the first time I ever posted "dupe" and I only did it because it was my thread. Sorry for answering your noob question.  Fucking gullible noob.

wow, i still think you need to grow up!!  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I though all bushmaster lowers are not "blocked" like colts everyone else's lower.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm..Excuse me? I need to grow up? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah, you look really grown up by swearing in your thread title and then swearing at me for answering your question politely.  It used to be a common courtesy to thank someone  for answering your question but no...Mr. grown up comes back calling me "the fucking dupe police" and I "need to grow up".  Sounds like YOU are the one that needs to grow up. I'm sorry for trying to help you, though. I don't know what I was thinking.

With the swearing aside, don't you think you would have heard if Bushmaster started producing their lowers differently as a result of "caving into political pressure"? After all, you have over 3000 posts. Try to learn something and don't be such a dickhead.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm..Excuse me? I need to grow up? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah, you look really grown up by swearing in your thread title and then swearing at me for answering your question politely.  It used to be a common courtesy to thank someone  for answering your question but no...Mr. grown up comes back calling me "the fucking dupe police" and I "need to grow up".  Sounds like YOU are the one that needs to grow up. I'm sorry for trying to help you, though. I don't know what I was thinking.

With the swearing aside, don't you think you would have heard if Bushmaster started producing their lowers differently as a result of "caving into political pressure"? After all, you have over 3000 posts. Try to learn something and don't be such a dickhead.  

are you on medication?? wow..........
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#11]
WOW
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys all post ban rifles come with a DIAS block and it is no big deal BATF made them do it after the 1994 AWB  At one point BATF did make ar15 builders  make there rifle so a DIAS will not fit in with out mod the lower. RRA and Bushmaster have a raised self colt added a block. The self is only like 1/16" higher than mill spec. That is why atf closed the doors at pwa the ower did not make his lowers with the DIAS block or a raised self. I have a friend with a reg DIAS he used a RRA lower to build his M16 . I don't see some paying more money for a preban lower for a dias when a machine shop can remove 1/16" in a lower in 20 mins time. DIAS cost $8500 bucks if some got that much to blow what is$35 bucks at a machine shop.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Guys all post ban rifles come with a DIAS block and it is no big deal BATF made them do it after the 1994 AWB  At one point BATF did make ar15 builders  make there rifle so a DIAS will not fit in with out mod the lower. RRA and Bushmaster have a raised self colt added a block. The self is only like 1/16" higher than mill spec. That is why atf closed the doors at pwa the ower did not make his lowers with the DIAS block or a raised self. I have a friend with a reg DIAS he used a RRA lower to build his M16 . I don't see some paying more money for a preban lower for a dias when a machine shop can remove 1/16" in a lower in 20 mins time. DIAS cost $8500 bucks if some got that much to blow what is$35 bucks at a machine shop.

is your H key broke??  self=shelf
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Given  some of the banter on this thread most of my EMR patients are nore intelligent than some of the above authors and doubtful you would know who you are.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top