Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 2:03:03 PM EDT
Ok, I've got an Aimpoint Comp m3 and the QRP mount.  I've currently got it at the back of the railed forend and not the flat top of the receiver.  That just seemed to be the easiest for me to see the dot with.  I've got a stubby RRA stock (we're not allowed collapsible stocks here -- you could kill someone with those).

I have not shot the rifle yet with the M3 attached.

Now given that I will be adding iron sights and plan to add the 3x scope and SAMSON mount down the road, where SHOULD I put the M3?  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep my aimpoint on the Flattop aligned close the rail, I believe Stickman mentioned that the optic could shift on a railed hand guard.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a good point.  Will the 3x magnifier and BUIS all fit on the flattop though?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's a good point.  Will the 3x magnifier and BUIS all fit on the flattop though?

The photos found HERE show a BUIS, 3X magnifier, and Aimpoint M3 in an ARMS #22M68 cantilever -- all mounted on the upper receiver's rail.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The photos found HERE show a BUIS, 3X magnifier, and Aimpoint M3 in an ARMS #22M68 cantilever -- all mounted on the upper receiver's rail.

Yeah, but they're not using a QRP mount
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#5]
You can always put it in a box and ship it to me...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top