Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 5:40:29 PM EDT
Ok guys I have to ask, why are the SBR's 200+ more than the 6920 or other LE 16" bbl. I would think that there is less gun and for civs. we have to pay for the stamp, but get beat up with a higher price tag. I really would like a 6933 or a 6921 as a SBR, but I might just grab a complete LMT lower and do a form 1 and build a SBR upper of my choosing. I would have liked a factory SBR, but they are damn pricey. Also what dealers on here have these available? TIA
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
For the Colts the only place I know is Clydes Armory and SAW LE sales.  As for Colt vs LMT, I would rather have the Colt but becuase of money and not knowing if the local LEO will sign I'm planning on doing the LMT build on a form 1.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top