Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 12:07:26 PM EDT
I was looking into getting these (top of page)

MI Handguards

Any positive feedback on them and can I install XT textured rail panels on them?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I've read on the board here, they seem to be A-Okay.

People say they lock up real tight.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine I put on my beowulf are solid, nice pieces for the price.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have them on my RRA Entry Tactical they are a little bit hard to install but well worth it
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought you where talking about 2 peices FF..... I can't say how their non-FF are......

And RRAinSaleen all 2 piece non-ff handguards can be a PITA to install........ You need one of these......, well worth the $20 for the time and hassle it saves in removing/installing handguards.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Make your own, go to the Marylandar15 shootrt site and down load plan's and makw one for cheap or use stuff in your shop and make it for FREE like I did.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Put a set on my DPMS AP4. Great product, Good and solid.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I love mine.  I got them from Bravo company.  I got the one that is on the top of the list of the link that you gave. They lock up very tight.  They went in very easily and smoothly in about 2 minutes, I do have the handguard removal tool.  Very nice product.

Nic
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top