Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:14:30 AM EDT
I have stumbled across a deal on a new Olympic K8 Target Match, $674.00 plus shipping. But I have not seen anyone or at least very few folks talk about Oly. Is anyone here familar with the K8? Initially I had intended to find a used upper on the EE and then build or buy a lower but I don't think I could save any money over buying the K8 outright. What do y'all think?
www.olyarms.com/?page=m1_k8
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#1]
My "target" rifle is an Oly K8 upper. Shoots great (better than me) and I've had zero problems.

The only thing I did to it was thread the barrel to accept a suppressor, and add a bi-pod lug to the free float tube.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you carry it much? I intend to varmet hunt with it and am wondering about lugging it around.  Thanks...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top