Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 3:14:55 PM EDT
I ordered one of these the other day. What do you all think about them?  Does anyone have one?

JL
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
what i dont understand is that since you already made your mind and ordered the upper wouldnt it be kind of late if everyone replied that it was the absolute worst thing to buy?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
No, I was looking for support.  Thank you for your support (or lack of knolwedge).  If well....., I will install it and see if it can stand up to moderate use.

It is also just the tube not the whole upper.  My sling tends to throw off my groups

Cheers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#3]
As long as it is installed properly, it should do what it is supposed to do.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish somebody would make one out of aluminum for midlength handguards, make my carbine more accurate!  I'd pay a pretty penny if some one could do one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top