Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:45:48 PM EDT
How well do these work? Are they stable or should I save the money and buy a foregrip with the rails incorportated? They are sell for about $40 for both the rail and vertical grip thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Your question is pretty vague, post a link to the product you have a question about.

Did you mean this package?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this what you are talking about? The rail and vertical grip package from Bravo Company USA?

If so, I had this set up for a little bit, and it was actually pretty solid.  The rail is made by Midwest Industries, so it is high quality.  The VFG was functional and solid.  I never seriously abused the set up though.  If you don't want to spend the money on a 2 piece rail sytem and a real nice VFG, this isn't a bad way to go.

ETA damn beat
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry I was so vague. Yes that is the product I was talking about. Thanks for taking the time to reply!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have this setup on my Armalite. It works great. The rail is very good quality, and the grip isnt bad. The only issue I had with the grip was that it it was bit difficult to tightenr, the nut kept spinning.

The grip has storage for 123As. However, it will onyl hold one unless you trim the male threaded cap. Id id this, and still have plenty of threads, and room for 2 CR123A's.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top